𝕿𝖜𝖔; parasomnia

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚

____________________________

"You ran a background check on him?" Lena questions her best friend, the two followed by Malia as they walk up the stairs leading to the high school. As soon as the Tribrid stepped out of her car, she was approached by Stiles, who had started rambling about his new findings on the werewolf from last night; Theo Raeken. She wondered why the boy found him so suspicious. The only weird fact about Theo was wanting to join the pack on his first night in Beacon Hills, which was kind of odd but definitely not suspicious to her.

"Yeah," Stiles says, not bothered by the fact that he was admittedly stalking someone.

"And all you found was a speeding ticket?" Stiles nods. "So? That doesn't sound suspicious" The tribrid concludes.

"A speeding ticket signed by Theo's dad eight years ago," He says.

Malia nods slowly. "Which means what?" She asks.

"Who speeds? People trying to get away with something!" Stiles says as he stops and turns to look at them. Lena rolls her eyes as she and Malia share a look.

Lena sighs and rubs her forehead. "Stiles, this is my first actual day back. Don't make it harder than it already is" she tells the human.

"How many tickets do you have?" Malia asks him.

"None," He says confidently.

Lena raises her eyebrows at the boy, not believing that. With the way he drove, breaking the laws at least every day, there was no way his record was clean. "How many would you have if your dad didn't get you out of them?" The redhead asks him.

"Seventeen..."

Lena nods her head slowly. "I rest my case" She goes to continue her walk into the building but Stiles steps in front of her, raising his hands and stopping her from continuing her journey up the stairs.

"Okay, but... that's not the point!"

"Stiles, I can see why you're worried. He's... he's really hot, he's got great hair, a perfect body..." Lena trails off.

"Mhm, you should definitely feel threatened" Malia finishes.

Stiles squints at his girlfriend in disbelief. "Thank you, because I do... Now more than ever" He says.

"You want me to torture him?" She asks.

"No, I don't want you to torture him!"

"I'm pretty sure I can take him"

"We are not torturing anyone" Lena tells the werecoyote, giving her a look.

"I have a plan, all right," He says. "There are steps to doing this right"