Chapter 126

Luo Hansheng opened the door of the house and looked gloomily at the dragon group standing ten meters away.

"Yongye, your power is only in the fifth stage, and you dare to fight us?" The man's voice was like ice, "Where is Su Mian?"

Luo Qi angrily escorted Chang Nian out, in his hand appeared a water blade that cut Chang Nian's neck, leaving a bloody scar.

"Brother Ye, what are you doing? Where are Sisi and Su Mian?" Chang Nian asked, looking pale and angrily.

"Luo Shao, we have no intention to be enemies with you. We want you to do something for us, so we had to make such a bad decision. Don't worry, we won't hurt Su Mian." Longye looked at Chang Nian and said, "Sorry, Chang Si is temporarily unable to come back, she is with Su Mian. "

"Is this matter related to you or Huaxia base?" Luo Hansheng's eyes flashed a trace of ice blue color. For a moment, the small white house, including the whole street, seemed to be frozen. The temperature dropped rapidly. The dragon group's pupils shrank, and suddenly found that they couldn't move as the soles of their feet had been frozen.

The whole street was frozen.

"What a strong ice power!" Long Ye shouted, shattered the ice under his feet, and looked coldly at him, "Luo Hansheng, even if you kill us, it won't help, I said, we just need your help. "

"Killing the sixth-level Elemental Beast?" Mu Gui calmed down.

"It's a seventh-level Elemental Beast," Longye said.

Everyone took a breath. Chang Nian was already dumbfounded, and his parents fainted from fear. Seventh-level Elemental Beast? How could a seventh-level Elemental Beast appear so quickly?

"You guys are so poisonous. You captured Su Mian to force us and the boss to kill the seventh-level Elemental Beast, isn't that forcing us to die?" Luo Qi gritted his teeth, these scums.

It was almost impossible to kill a seventh-level Elemental Beast. Mu Gui's face changed drastically as he pulled Luo Hansheng and shook his head, "No, this is a trap. They may not really dare to hurt Su Mian."

Luo Hansheng sneered, the corners of his lips raised in a smile, "I'll kill you, destroy this base, and then kill the seventh-level Elemental Beast."

The man's voice didn't fall, and the eyes in his eyes were so heavy that the nearest fourth-level ability holder was horrified to find that his whole body was frozen. He was completely senseless from the neck down, and instantly became an icicle, dying without a sound.

"Su Mian has been sent to the location of the seventh-level Elemental Beast. Every second you waste, she becomes more in danger. We all help you kill the seventh-level Elemental Beast."

Longye was horrified. Was a sixth-level ability holder this strog? His ice ability was so powerful that it wasn't worse than his metal.

"What did you say?" Mu Gui and Luo Qi's faces suddenly changed and blurted out, while Luo Hansheng's face turned white and stiff as a rock, and for the first time, a crazy killing intent came out from his heart.

He wanted to kill everyone there, to destroy the disgusting people with made up power and those science lunatics.

Ten minutes later, Su Mian suddenly opened her eyes in the bump of the vehicle.

"Awake so soon?"

Su Mian's hands were tied. She quickly glanced around and saw Chang Si unconscious beside her. The entire compartment was sealed, like a moving white laboratory.

She looked up at Yue Wanjun and asked coldly, "Where are you taking me?"

Wearing a white radiation proof experimental suit, Yue Wanjun looked at Su Mian's beautiful face with a look of jealousy. She pulled out a dagger from her waist and touched her face. A trace of madness flashed through her eyes, "You say, if I destroy your face, will Luo Hansheng still like you? If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have driven to Anping County with those fools from Baixi, and I wouldn't have been seriously injured by Luo Hansheng. Even after I recovered, I couldn't practice my ability anymore. It's all because of you. "

At the critical moment, a blade of wind was raised, and the dagger in Yue Wanjun's hand was knocked off. The hidden Feng Duzhi came out, and his handsome face was a bit gloomy.

"I said, don't touch her."

Yue Wanjun shuddered and said, "Mr. Feng, Su Mian is the most cunning, I want to abolish her ability."

Feng Duzhi came over, sat on a chair, waved to her, held Yue Wanjun in his arms like a stray cat on the roadside, but looked aggressively at Su Mian, "You are really beautiful. No wonder you can charm Luo Hansheng. How about being my woman?"

Yue Wanjun stiffened, looking at Su Mian's eyes that flashed with a trace of malice.

"I hate players like you. After you kill Yue Wanjun, we'll talk about it," Su Mian sneered.

"Mr. Feng, don't listen to her words, the person she likes is Luo Hansheng."

"She's really cunning." Feng Duzhi narrowed his eyes, his gaze flashed with interest, "When Luo Hansheng dies, you have to obey me."