Chapter 111

This chapter is sponsored by Ko-Fi Supporter!

"I'm sorry, boss, I will definitely knock on the door next time," Luo Qi grinned, countless pictures flashed in his mind, imagining himself and his brothers holding their babies.

The boss and Su Xiao Mian must have seven or eight little babies.

Five minutes later, Luo Hansheng was sitting in the living room in his nightgown, looking impatiently at the people who had come uninvited so early.

"Now that people have arrived, I will leave first, and you talk," Longye walked away with a smile.

"When is the wedding reception? Remember to send me an invitation!" Qin Shiyue threw a wink at Luo Qi and left.

"How can you ask me for an invitation?" Luo Qi hummed and said, "I'm afraid you'll ruin the wedding. Who will send it to you?"

Luo Hansheng coughed softly.

"Xiao Qi, go to the base's kitchen and get some wine and dishes," Mu Gui ordered Luo Qi and patted Luo Hansheng's shoulder. He didn't know where to start.

Luo Qi went to Longye, took supplies, and went back with two pounds of pork, and hurriedly prepared a large table.

The four sat around the table, and Luo Hansheng also took out two bottles of Maotai.

In the doomsday, wine was a scarce material, let alone Moutai. Su Mian stared at the Maotai without blinking, and passed her cup.

"Don't drink. When you're drunk, you act crazy," Luo Hansheng said slowly and gave her a glass of milk.

Luo Qi and Mu Gui were stunned.

Since when did Lao Luo take care of people?

"I just want to taste it a little bit," Su Mian stretched out her fingers and said playfully.

"Such a little drunkard," Luo Hansheng gave a cold hum, pushed his cup to her and motioned for her to drink.

"Su Mian, since when did you like to drink? Since university?" Luo Qi asked with a smile.

"I almost died trying to kill the sixth-level tree man, and when I woke up, I wanted to try everything," Su Mian laughed, took a chopstick and dipped it in the Maotai. When she licked it, her expression changed as she felt her throat burn.

Luo Qi was overwhelmed with joy, slapped his thighs and laughed out loud, Mu Gui and Luo Hansheng also smiled.

The man handed her the milk, and said with a deep smile, "Drink some milk."

Su Mian drank a large mouthful of milk and felt that she probably had no talent for drinking.

"Boss, why did you and Su Mian come to the Huaxia base? We were looking for you like crazy, we even turned that mountain upside down," Luo Qixl said.

At that time when the sky was bright, Mu Gui led everyone into the tree hole, created a wooden rattan space, and added a thick ice wall to resist the high temperature. When the sky darkened, Luo Hansheng and Su Mian hadn't been there yet. When they came back, they split into two groups, and continued to look for them in the mountain.  

They searched for a month; Luo Wu went to the nearby mountain many times, but they couldn't find them.

When they got invited to join the alliance meeting at the Huaxia Base, they decided that Mu Gui and Luo Qi would represent the base.

"At that time, the tree-man ran madly to the north and died on the way. I was in a coma for a long time. When I woke up, I found that Luo Shao was also unconscious, and I kept hiding in the tree hole, living there until the Huaxia Base's team found us and took us with them," Su Mian said in a few words.

"It's okay. After you disappeared, Luo Wu took people to the mountain and killed countless Elemental Beasts. Everyone's combat skills were upgraded and the comprehensive combat effectiveness of the base is now worthy of the first," Mu Gui laughed softly. After the disaster, the sense of alienation between Su Mian and Lao Luo disappeared without trace. Instead, there was a tacit understanding and intimacy between the two. Unexpectedly, the sixth-level tree-man became their matchmaker and untied their heart.

There was really no obstacle that a near death experience couldn't cross.

Mu Gui was a little lost. He had never seen Lao Luo care about a person so much that his personality had changed greatly.

Everyone talked about the base again.

Su Mian asked about the situation in Hantan Village. When she learned that her grandmother and the villagers were all fine and waiting for her to go back, she felt relieved.

In the end, everyone got drunk. Luo Qi held Luo Hansheng's leg and cried. Mu Gui was so drunk that he held the bottle and didn't let go. Only Luo Hansheng, who drank all the time to control his power, remained sober.

Carrying Mu GUI and Luo Qi to the room, Su Mian opens the window and looks at the bustling Chinese base in the dark, imploring Luo Hansheng: "let's go out and visit the base."

After carrying Mu Gui and Luo Qiyu to a room, Su Mian opened the window and watched the bustling Huaxia base in the dark, then said, "Let's go out."

Luo Shao, who was planning to occupy the little girl's room, nodded and said, "Okay."