Chapter 81

When Lin Jiao's words fell, Su Mian was startled and subconsciously looked at Luo Hansheng.

Luo Hansheng's expression got a little cold.

"Lin Jiao, this is my bed. If you like, make your own bed," Su Mian had to bite her lips and say.

"I don't have space ability. I can't bring so many materials. How many crystal cores do you need? I'll buy them," Lin Jiao raised her chin. She regretted not bringing the bedding and pillows and instead taking so many weapons and food with her

"Not for sale," Luo Hansheng said coldly.

"Little white face, can you change your decision?" Lin Jiao said dismissively, "I'll give you five third-level crystal cores, how about it?"

(Little white face: Something like "pretty boy". A handsome, young, soft, somewhat feminine/metrosexual guy.)

"Five fourth-level crystal cores," Su Mian smiled.

"Fourth-level crystal core? You're not crazy, are you?" Lin Jiao shouted.

The purpose of their trip to the mountains was to kill the fourth-level Elemental Beasts and obtain the fourth-level crystal cores. Su Mian needed five fourth-level crystal cores for a bed?

"So it's not for sale, you understand? Little sister, not everything in this world can be solved with crystal cores." Su Mian said lightly, "If you aren't strong enough, buying and selling strength is a dead end."

The vines in her hand twined around her arm, and the pure air of wood elements appeared, and the entire rest area became a green space.

In front of the dining area, King and the others were slightly shocked to see such a strong wood-ability display.

"Su Mian, we better talk calmly."

"Lin Jiao, get out quickly."

Kings and Lin Wei successively said.

All of them were ability-users. They could tell what was happening, but they belonged to the same team and didn't want a fight to happen. When Su Mian showed her ability, they quickly came to dissuade her.

After being reprimanded by Lin Wei, Lin Jiao's face turned red in anger. She stamped her feet and said, "I just want to buy her bed, why be fierce?"

"I'm sorry, you two. I've spoiled Lin Jiao since childhood. I'll discipline her well. I hope you don't take it seriously," Lin Wei criticized Lin Jiao and apologized to Su Mian and Luo Hansheng.

"Su Mian, Lin Jiao's personality is a bit savage, but she isn't a bad person. If she does something to make you unhappy, just tell Lin Wei directly, Lin Wei will discipline her," King said, smiling and looking at Su Mian.

The fourth-level wood ability-user was so beautiful and had a good personality. King, who had a high standard, couldn't help but look sideways. Unfortunately, she had a boyfriend, but the two would break up sooner or later. When her power rose, she would find that the space ability-user couldn't keep up with her.

"Well..." Su Mian said lightly. She made the vines disappear, then continued, "This is a trivial matter."

"Su Mian, come out and eat, the meal is almost ready," King smiled.

"Let's go eat," Lin Wei dragged Lin Jiao out, reprimanding her all the way.

Lin Jiao's grievance made her eyes red, and she shouted, "Everyone is taking her side because she's beautiful!"

"If you have the ability, and are as beautiful as Su Mian, I promise, men will also look at you," Sister Huo who was watching the drama said gleefully.

She was really stupid. Relying on her brother who was a fourth-level ability-user, she behaved the way she wanted. She couldn't even see how strong Su Mian's team was, it had three fourth-level ability-users, if anyone wanted to kill her, she would have been already dead.

Sister Huo was really interested in that handsome man at first, but she didn't know why every time she looked at him, she felt her heart throb. She didn't dare to provoke them as they weren't easy to deal with, so they couldn't afford to offend them. She believed that King and Lin Wei were also aware of that, that was why they reprimanded Lin Jiao.

Sometimes ignorance was a blessing.

Sister Huo sighed with emotion.

Seeing Lin Jiao being reprimanded by Lin Wei, Luo Qi and Mu Gui were relieved. Su Mian was also relieved, and the three looked at Luo Hansheng in unison.

The man looked down and said slowly, "What do you want me to do?"

"Lao Luo, it turns out you like pink." Mu Gui patted his shoulder and smiled, "I like pink pillows very much, make one for me."

The man sneered, "I'll when I collect your corpse."

Mu Gui: "..."

"Boss, I haven't seen anything. Please don't kill anyone," Luo Qi laughed hesitantly and slipped out like a loach. He happened to bump into Lin Jiao, who went to the bathroom with red eyes.

Luo Qi sneered and gave her a sympathetic glance. Their boss had never been soft-hearted, just wait.