13.Phone call

"Yeah, it gets way too noisy and I've only been there once."

Bakugo doesn't respond and just blankly stares at Fox. 

Fox stares back but then quickly gets uncomfortable so he decides to speak up. "What? Why are you just staring at me? I know I'm handsome but no need to stare."

Bakugo rolled his eyes but decided to say what was on his mind. "Y'know you're acting like a pussy. If it was me and people are saying that shit, I would fuck them up personally."

Fox eyed Bakugo but didn't respond solely because he's talked to too many people about this morning.

Bakugo rolled his eyes again and huffed. He was about to continue to try to get Fox to talk but unfortunately, a phone cut him off.

Bakugo eyed Fox when he brightened up when he saw who was calling him.

"Hey, Kiyoshi! You never called me last night, you alright?"

Bakugo looked at Fox more closely. His ears on his head were relaxed and his tail was swaying quite fast. Whoever this 'Kiyoshi' person was, Fox liked them a lot.

"...H-hey! Just wanted to call to see- ugh...How you were doing." Bakugo could hear the slightly high-pitched voice on the other side of the call but he doesn't think Fox knows he can hear them.

"I'm good! Even better now that you've called!" Fox chirped.

"Are you sure? H-how is the other hero? Y-you told me it wouldn't happen aga- ugh... again."

"C'mon Kyo, I'm fine and the other hero is fine."

Bakugo notices Fox looks uncomfortable and wonders why.

"Fox, you said it would never happen again! You promised me...you can't break our promises."

'Yet you always break your promises.' Fox thought.

"Baby... don't say that, please. You know I didn't mean to."

Bakugo now understood who Fox was talking to. It was his secret partner or something. To make it look like he wasn't listening, he pulled out his phone and pretended to scroll. He was really just on the weather app.

"Whatever, call me later I'm busy right now." Before Fox could even say goodbye, Kiyoshi hung up the phone. He put the phone down with a sigh then looked up to where Bakugo was sitting.

"Y'know it rude to listen to other peoples phone calls." Bakugo looked up and stuffed his phone back in his pocket.

"You look stressed. You really are a pussy if a small phone call makes you upset." Yeah. Bakugo didn't know how to ask if Fox was alright without damaging his ego.

Fox leans his head against his right hand whilst his left is drawing shapes on the table. "Eh, it was nothing i guess. My boyfriend, Kiyoshi, was saying how i always break my promises. It doesn't sound like a big deal but he was fucking someone whilst on the phone, i could hear it."

Bakugo looked at Fox strangely. Why wasn't he pissed at his so-called-boyfriend? Fox could practically hear what hes thinking so he spoke up. "You're wondering why I'm not angry, right? Hes done it so often that i really don't care anymore, i still love Kyo and he always comes back to me in the end."

"That's so fucked. You should break up with his ass, its not healthy."

Fox let out a breathy chuckle. "Is the great Bakugo Katsuki giving lil' ol' me advice?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

==================================================================================

Chapter 13! This chapter is so boring because its focused on Fox's relationship and im sure none of you care for it.

BUTTTT this means development for Fox and Bakugo *wink wink*

Anyways, Stay tuned!