"What?... My hands were occupied, so had to close it with my rear part."

Sameeksha stated as she unloaded all the shopping bags, near the place where the other two women stood.

"By the way, Miru, before I forget, you take this from me."

"What is it?"

Manjiri asked scanning the small paper bag in Sameeksha's hand. That bag caught Shreya's attention too.

"How am I supposed to know that? Open it and see."

Sameeksha insisted whereas Manjiri dubiously oscillated her eyes in between the bag and the ladies. Sameeksha sighed and explained.

"Ohho! Why are you providing me such a look? There is no bomb in there. Trust me!
Your own better half asked me to deliver it to you when I was coming here."

Manjiri stared surprised. Just a while back they were together. Couldn't he hand it over to her at then. Was audience really required?

"Now, quickly open and see!"

Sameeksha stressed while Shreya walked towards her bag to fetch out a hand towel from it. Perhaps she guessed it out what was there in the bag.

"Afterwards!"

Manjiri whispered folding the bag. Sameeksha gasped and then remarked crossing her arms.

"Huh? Very nice, girl!
But do remember, sisters before misters. And it's a rule, not an option."

"God, Sam!"

Manjiri rolled her eyes at Sameeksha's dramatic act and then on contemplating a little, finally took out the content contained in that bag in defeat. But before she could even make out of what that thing was, Sameeksha probed touching it.

"It's a scarf! But isn't it his?"

Manjiri closely examined the scarf. That hand knitted scarf had the same combination of light greyish-blue and aqua green colours which she had chosen for him. However, she was very sure that it wasn't his, it was different. At then, it instantly clicked her that it was a matching ladies scarf to his gents one.

Manjiri was about to open her mouth to tell that to Sameeksha, and that's when she heard Shreya enunciating from behind.

"No, it's not his. See it properly!"

"How do you know that, Shreya Bhabhi?"

Sameeksha asked turning around. Manjiri too turned wondering the same.

"Cause I was there when he purchased it for her."

Shreya casually shrugged and marched towards the washroom dangling her hand towel. Once she got inside, Sameeksha immediately turned around and playfully pushed Manjiri's shoulder exclaiming,

"Oh! So he bought a matching scarf for you. Cute enough!"

A blush coloured up Manjiri's cheeks. Nevertheless, she wordlessly urged the other over excited girl to speak softly.

However, Sameeksha being Sameeksha ignored that and pulled up her coat's sleeve a little.

"See! What Dev gifted me?"

"Wow! Are these elephants?"

Manjiri quizzed holding Sameeksha's wrist to properly view the danglers dangling from her shining silver bracelet.

"Yes, they're." Sameeksha replied smiling. She further added, "We both really adore elephants ever since we confessed to each other whilst riding on an elephant together in Jaipur."