"Lucy," Erwin called out to her. "What's going on here? Where are we?"

Lucy glanced at him, trying not to show her worry. "To make things short, we're in a different universe. One that's not run by Titans. Over here, they have Jujutsu Sorcerers who fight Special Grade curses. I know none of this makes sense but I'll explain -" She stopped. Yes, she can always explain later about the Jujutsu world but she only wanted to know one thing. "Commander, how's Levi?"

Mahito let out an annoyed sigh. "All this talking is boring," he interrupted. He grinned as he grabbed Erwin's jaw. "No wonder you take orders from him. Just looking at him alone screams leader. He is the one who recruited you to join the Scouts, right?"

"Of course, he is," Geto answered instead. "Imagine our surprise when we went to your world. A bunch of giants coming to eat us. We would have been a goner if it wasn't for your commander." He stuck his tongue out. "Not like we needed the help anyway. He wasn't the person we were looking for but he's the next best thing."

"We had to get our point across. But since you think we're lying..." Mahito grinned. "Looks like we have no use for him after all."

Lucy's eyes widened as Erwin's hand slowly started to transform. His hand turned into a green claw. Erwin began grunting as his eyes were popping out of his head. Lucy grit her teeth together as she lunged forward but due to her chains she couldn't get that very far.

"I'm going to kill you, bastards!" she shouted. "You hear me -"

"Lucy!" Erwin gurgled. He coughed up blood as half his body puffed out. "Levi's looking for a way here. You must remain strong. Keep fighting and never lose hope of returning home." His eyes rolled to the back of his head as his body fully transformed into a toad-like creature.

Glaring at Mahito and Geto, Lucy tried to break her chains. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" she screamed. Geto smirked when Lucy's eyes glowed for a mere second. Her voice became more demonic than ever. "I DRAG YOU TO HELL MYSELF!"

"That sounds lovely," Mahito gushed as he dropped Erwin's body. "To think he had one of the purest souls. Such a shame to waste it." He grabbed Geto's arm and started dragging him away. "Let's see what Jogo thinks about this. Maybe we could get some cake and talk it over."

"I am craving something sweet," Geto said before looking back at the girl. "Make yourself at home, Lucille."

Flashback Over

Since then, Lucy hasn't said a word to the sorcerer or the curse. But only gave them a deathly glare whenever they would enter the room. She was pissed about the entire situation. They stole Sukuna's fingers from the school, they stole something called the Death Paintings, and they killed Erwin in front of her. Lucy knew she couldn't fight Geto and Mahito alone, so she had to escape and head back to the school. It might take her a while because Mahito broke her ODM gear, another thing she was pissed about. Lucy already had a plan but she was just waiting for the right moment to leave.

Lucy didn't even look up when she heard the door close. It was different this time. There was a loud slam as someone rushed toward her. Her airway was cut off when she felt that person's hand around her throat.

"They murder them," the stranger said. "You students murdered my brothers." Lucy didn't say anything and kept her head down. She ignored the pain in her throat as more pressure was added. "Maybe I should kill you. Let them see what it's like when someone important is taken away from you." Nothing. "SAY SOMETHING!"

 "SAY SOMETHING!"