Everything seems to be exhausting me, no matter how much sleep or how much coffee I drink or how long I lie down, something inside me seems to have given up.

My soul is tired.
Can a soul be tired

Bird
You need a break, your struggling mentally you need to relax

SRS
Stay home, don't go to school tomorrow you need rest and alone time from stress

Cap
Depression is hard when you already have an overflowing bucket, relax and empty the bucket

Y/N
Ion have time

Bucket
I will kidnap you

Y/N
Cant kidnap a dead person

I turned my phone off, it kept on vibrating. I wasn't finna kill my self right now but my head and stomach were in so much pain I thought that might kill me.

I tried to move but it hurt too much "Oh gosh"I whispered, closing my eyes as pain sweeps my body. Something inside me is broken. Everything inside me is broken.

I moved through the vents and made it to my room. I was bloody and still crying. I grabbed a bag from under my bed. I was going to run away,I couldn't take this pain and his abuse any more, and for once bravery looked a lot like
running away.

I felt bad for leaving younglings but they still have Bec and Jack. I packed some clothes, perfume, diary, razor blades, gauzes, and vape. I wrote a note and left it on my bed next to my phone.

I crawled out the widow and ran as fast as I could, If wasn't really fast though because I was kinda bleeding out.

Does it make me weak or rather just human that I run away from the things I love the moment they begin to hurt me?

I got out of breath about 3 blocks away and sat in an alley. There was still snow on the ground and it was freezing.

I put my head against the wall to catch my breath, over to my left I could see yellow eyes and faint growls. I jumped a little but realized it was just a dog.

"Hey buddy, it's ok I won't hurt you" I put my hand out and crawled over to it. It barked at first but then it came towards me.

I petted his/her head, their tail started moving like crazy and it licked me. "Where's your owners buddy" I looked at its collar and saw that the dog tag was ripped off meaning someone disowned it.

"Poor baby" I gave it smooches hoping it didn't have rabies or any diseases.

I leaned back against the wall and the dog laid its head on me, I couldn't fully see the dog because it was dark out but I could tell that it had normal length hair, brown and black hair.

I fell asleep in the alley with the dog cuddling me.

Tony's POV

I was worried for Y/N she seemed to be struggling with mental health, I'm not surprised because she's been through a lot. She's really strong for her age, I grabbed Clint and Nat and went into a Toyota.

"What if she isn't even at her house" Nat suggested "well we'll still check"

We arrived at her house and ran up to the front door, I banged on it. A minute later a teen boy opened the door "uh... if your looking for Y/N she's not here" He looked surprised.

"Where is she" Clint asked "I don't know she told me she was leaving to go to a friends" a younger boy came running up to him.

"Did they find Y/N" he asked "shhhhh" the older boy said "what do you mean find her" he tried to shut the door but I blocked it and barged in.

"We're is she" I asked again but more harsh. "I told you I'd not know" he backed away in fear.

"Don't make me ask you again" I walked right up to his face. "She ran away but I'm not suppose to tell you that" he said fast, he looked like he was finna get hit.

My face went pale and so did Clint and Nat's.
Shit

"When did she leave?" Clint asked while pushing me back lightly "I don't know, around 8pm ish, she left a note" he took a paper out of his pocket and handed it to Clint.

Clint read it, sighed and handed it to me. I read it.

Im leaving for the better good of everyone, I'm not wanted here or anywhere. Please know that I tried, I tried so hard to stay strong for everyone but I can't take this pain anymore. Please don't panic or worry or even look for me, I'm fine and hopefully safe.

Sincerely Y/N L/N
2nd February 2057

I cussed under my breath and passed it to Nat.

1356 words