Chapter 2

Y/N pov

I woke up to hearing the basement door being unlocked, I rushed out of the vent and grabbed my bag "come out YN" he said with a mad tone I walked up the stairs nervously "no breakfast" he said while pushing me. "Y-yes sir" I put my bag by the stairs and walked up some more stairs and went to my room.

"Thank god Y/N you'r ok" Rebecca sighed while hugging me tightly "yes I survived Beck" I said. She let me go then grabbed her book bag so I could get changed. I didn't have time to take a shower so I just changed my clothes and put on a little extra perfume. When I was going to brush my teeth I noticed I had a busted lip, black eye and my ribs and neck were bruised. Dammit.

I walked back downstairs and grabbed my bag before walking out the door with Jack and Bec. Bec went to Queens high school while me and Jack went to Midtown Tech. "Get into a fight?" Jack asked while grappling his vape from his bag when we got to the bus stop. "Sorta"

"Was it that Flash kid again" he asked "ya..." I said lightly "I'll kill his ass" he said while sighing mad "no Jack it's alright I can handle it" I said with panic "clearly you can't have you seen your neck and face?" He asked while rolling his eyes.

He offered me the vape after I giggled and I took it, I didn't vape or do drugs a lot but when I did it was usually just with Jack. Only he and Bec knew I did them, I only do it to release all the pain and make it all go numb. Jack saw the bus and put the vape in his bag then drank some Gatorade and gave me some to wash the smell away with fruity Gatorade.

We got on the bus and I sat next to Mj "hey Mj!" I said "hey loser" she said with a small smile "who the hell beat you up" she asked with crossed arms "flash..." I mumbled "oh nah I'm done with his BS, if I see him today he's dead" "no! Mj I have it handled!" I said panicked again. She gave me a death look, rolled her eyes then sighed.

Lunch

I went to sit down across from Ned and next to Mj, Peter was somewhere not sure where tho. "Dude tell someone about Flash, he won't leave you and Peter alone" Ned said while eating a small carrot. "I will eventually but if he bullies me then he won't go after some other kid who can't handle it" I said while pushing my tray away and going onto my phone.

Peter finally came over and sat next to Ned. "I have super healing so it'll be ok if I get beat up but I can't stand to see anybody else including Y/N get beat up by him" he said "ya well I have powers too if ya didn't remember Pete I'll be fine" they all rolled their eyes and Mj went back to reading while Ned and Peter started talking about the new Star Wars movie coming out in theaters next month that me and Mj are being dragged to see.

"You guys still coming over tonight for the weekend?" Ned asked "yep!" All three of us said. "My nana is making Shuba if that's alright with everyone" Ned said "ooooh I love her Shuba" I said

Y/N
Hey mr. Spy

Mr spy
I'm not a spy kid

Y/n
See that's what spies say
I honestly didn't even think you'd respond

Mr spy
That's also what people who aren't spies say
And I'm bored and have nothing better to do Don't get your hopes up kid

Y/n
Truu dat

Mr spy
Shouldn't you be in school right now

Y/N
I'm at lunch rn

Mr spy
Oh
That makes sense

Y/N
I know :)

Mr spy
...

Y/N
...
I can put dots too
Anyways wanna play game pigeon
Please tell me you know what game pigeon is
I'm praying to the lord right now about it🙏

Mr spy
Yes I know what game pigeon is

Y/N
THANK GOD

We played a few rounds of ping pong but he kept winning >:( but when I sent 8 ball I beat him in no time.

The bell rung and we left for 5th period. I had this period with Flash, Peter, Mj, and Ned so it wasn't that bad except for the Flash part "hey penis hey carrot" he said while going to his seat. He always called me carrot because of my ginger hair. I rolled my eyes while Mj gave him the meanest death stair ever, he shivered and took his seat.

"Alright class today we will be learning further in depth of Mitosis but before that if you are interested in getting an internship at Stark Industries come up to my desk after class, you could have a chance of getting chosen to be someone's personal intern" Mr. Harrington said before turning on the board and going to emoba sisters.

Tony's POV

I put my phone down with a smile and soon noticed that Pepper was standing at the door "who you texting?" She asked "this kid that texted me thinking I was an 'Mj' I said while grabbing onto her hips and kissing her.

"How old are they?" She asked "no clue but their still in school, pretty sure it's a girl but I don't want to assume" I said with a little laugh, pep laughed a little too. "Think we'll find good interns?" She asked "I think so" "you may need 2 interns for the next project" Pep said, I rolled my eyes "if I say no your still going to get me 2 interns aren't you" "yep" she said with popping the P.

I sighed and went back to working on the iron man suit. A few minutes later pep decided to talk again "soooo" she said "what is it?" I asked with a playful eye roll "what do you know about this mysterious child" "well I know they crawls through vents, a bad liar, a smartass, and they mentioned something about a power overload but they lied saying it was a video game so I'm not so sure what that was about"

"Have you thought about a background check?" Pep suggested "shit I never thought about that" I mumbled, I heard some thumbing around the vent and cussing, the vent door opened and out came Clint getting pushed and Nat with a mad face. "I wanna know who this kid is I need a vent buddy" Clint said with a smile, while Nat rolled her eyes. "I though Nat was you vent buddy Clint" pep said confused "no" Nat said very quickly and giving Clint a death stair.

1144 words