Chapter 22

Y/N POV
Friday December 19th

"Wake up!" Bec was hitting me with a pillow I grumbled, grabbed the pillow and threw it at her "it's your birthday sleepyhead!" She had some glitter and confetti in her hands.

Well were in her hands, now it's over me and my bed "I said no birthday" I got up and shook all of it off "dammit I gotta sweep this up" I scratched my head and grabbed my towel for a shower. "I got you something!" Bec yelled at me before I closed the bathroom door. "No!" I yelled through the door.

I took a shower but there was still some glitter in my hair and on me. I groaned and tried to rub it off. I grabbed the picture of my parents off my nightstand and put my finger over my mother. I missed them so much, they loved me, the only people who loved me.

I sighed and grabbed my phone off the charger then walked downstairs. "Happy birthday Y/N" Jack was making pancakes. I grumbled "it's your birthday?" Kaz asked exited "no!" I said "well I mean yes- it's my birthday but we don't celebrate it" he looked confused.

"Here's your gift from all of us!" Bec walked over and handed me a red bag with white tissue paper "Bec! You didn't" I complained. I smiled a little and grabbed the bag. I took the tissue paper out and it was a flash drive inside.

"It took us a little while to get it but we got it!" Jack said while walking over to me "what's in it?" I asked "memories" he hugged me, I flinched but hugged him back. "Thank you guys so much" I had a cracky voice.

I skipped breakfast and walked to school. I got to my locker "the carrots one year older!" Flash said while leaning against the lockers next to me "go away" I rolled my eyes "what? You gonna tell mommy if I don't? Oh wait you don't have one!" I was trying so hard not to punch him.

He pushed me when he saw a picture of my parents in my locker "this you parents?" He laughed "leave it alone!" I said while pushing him and trying to get the picture. "Awww is orphan too short" he pouted sarcastically and ripped it in half. I got really mad when that happens, my eyes turned blue, my hands got blue.

"What the-" before he finished I blasted him into the wall "Y/N" my friends were running up to me "I'm sorry" I ran up to flash "what the hell!" He said confused. "She tripped you and you hit your head" Mj said laughing "bunch of bitches" he stood up and jogged away.

Mj hugged me and I put my head in her shoulder "we can fix it" she said "happy birthday by the way, just wanted to say- I know you don't celebrate it or anything and you don't like it or think it's important but you know I'm just trying to be a good friend and don't get all ma-" Peter was rambling "Peter!" I chuckled "thank you"

I told them about the hard drive and I was finna try to buy a computer to connect it to.

After school Peter and I went to the black Audi again, Happy was sitting in the front seat waiting for us. "Pete pleas don't tell anyone" I asked while getting in the car. "Promise" he crossed his fingers, I smiled.

Y/N
Third day of internship :P

Speedy
:D

Salt
Are you staying longer because it's Friday? I know Peter does sometimes, we see him leave around 11 or sometimes he just sleeps over.

Y/N
🤷🏼‍♀️
Probably not I have to buy something after work

Speedy
Soooo
Watcha buying?

Witchy
A bf?

Speedy
She doesn't need to but one I come for free😏

Y/N
LMAOOO SPEEDY
No Witchy it's not a bf it's just a MacBook for a flash drive thangy my roomie gave me