011. give me your lovin

"give me your lovin"
by mazzy star

"people give me warnings
stay away from you
they say you'll hurt me
i don't think that's true
discomfort arouses when i speak of you
as if you've been saying something bad about me
when i see you, i want to kiss you
but i know that ain't right so i ask if i can hold you
oh babe i need you so bad
oh babe i only want to make you glad 
"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"deny, deny, deny"
season 2, episode 4

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

eleanor had feelings

lots of them

lots and lots of feelings

about someone.

she wasn't a huge fan of that.

she knew she had all of these feelings because bad things had happened lately, yet still, he was on her mind when she dozed off during conversation or couldn't fall asleep at night.

she had so many things to think about

things she really should've been thinking about

she could've been thinking about cristina, meredith and her mother, or the spawn of satan still being in seattle.

instead, she sat at that sticky table in the corner, not listening to a thing her friends were saying, staring at him.

alex.

oh, alex.

"hello? earth to eleanor!" izzie said, waving her hand in front of eleanor's face.

"yeah? what? sorry." she responded, shaking herself out of a trance.

izzie turned around to see what eleanor was staring at when she saw alex playing darts across the bar. "seriously? that's what had you in a trance?" izzie scoffed.

eleanor focused her vision onto alex and then looked back at izzie, "what? no! i was just spaced out, okay? not my fault he happens to be standing in my line of view.

"whatever eleanor, keep telling yourself that." izzie said.

"i seriously don't get what you see in him, elle. you do remember he gave me syphilis, don't you?" george spoke.

"yes, i remember, george." eleanor sighed. "i know that's not the only thing he has done, but an std shouldn't be a judge of someone's character."

"is plastering pictures of izzie in her underwear all over the hospital a good enough judge of character for you?" george asked.

well,

yeah.

she couldn't really argue with that one,

could she?

"okay, yeah, fair. he's an ass, he acts like an ass. but once you get to know him, like actually know him, it's just... different. i don't know how to explain it, but it's just different. you guys should give him a chance, ya know, he's really not bad."

"i already told you, elle, i believe you." meredith chuckled.

"what?!" george snapped his head around to face meredith. "what do you mean you believe her? we are supposed to be talking her out of this phase, not encouraging it."