~Luciano~

As I leered into those soft amber brown orbs of hers I thought hard for the perfect adjective that would describe the gem on my thighs.

At first glance she appears to be an angel but once you look into those amber orbs, you'll be able to see past her innocent aura.

When our eyes met that day I knew she wasn't as innocent as she appeared and that was confirmed as I watched her ride my dick to the world of euphoria.

Her round ass bounced on my dick and her slim waist did not fail to control the rotation of her hips and ass on my thighs.

"I can be your little devil"...... Those were the words she seductively whispered in my ears when the little vixen sold her soul to mine forever.

As they say the devil torments and camila didn't fail to do just that since the day she stepped into my life.

I have her in my arms and i am not letting her go. She's stuck with me forever cause she belongs to me, her heart, soul, mind and body are all mine.

My tongue swirled around her hard swollen nipple. She clenched her nails on my shoulders and threw her head back giving me more access to her sweet neck line. She rode me hard until I spilled inside her and she fell on my shoulders.

"Gemma you're on the pills right?" I asked nervously and she looked up shaking her head.

''Fuck!'' I cursed and threw my head back.

''You don't want me to carry your child?" The sad tone of her voice made me look up.

"Gemma no that's not it. I'm not ready to start sharing you with anyone else especially if it's a boy" I told her and she giggled.

''You're so selfish Luciano" she slapped my chest and I pulled her in by her waist.

"I know that gemma, you're my possession and i want to have your attention to myself for time being, I am not ready to start sharing your attention with our kids". She rolled her eyes and I smacked her ass.

"I'm sorry big boss but soon you'll have to start sharing my attention".

"So when we have our children you aren't going to give me any time?" She tapped her chin thinking but I knew the answer already.

"You'll have me during the night time".

"You can't be serious, you mean they'll get to have you the entire day and I'll have you just for few hours in the night?" She shrugged and giggled.

"Yh because they'll b------ she kept talking and I just watched her. The way her lips moved, the way her eyes glowed as she spoke about our future kids made me happy.

The thoughts of having her as the mother of my children was thrilling. I guess our offsprings will be lucky to have a beautiful woman as their mother cause she's fucking perfect and I'm glad that this gem is all mine.

"---I think a girl will be perfect to be the first don't you think?" she peered her gaze into mine.

"Whatever you want gemma" she smiled and held my hands. In as much as I want to have a boy as my first child I think a girl will be better reason being that boys are more attached to their mothers and I'm not ready to start sharing her attention with a little Dela-lucchese. I knew what my father always complained about whenever my mom spent time with us.

''You don't mind if our first child will be a girl?"

"I don't mind dolcezza as long as you're the mother" she smiled and wrapped her arm around my neck, my cheek rested between her wet boobs and her pussy slightly stroked on my dick.

"Turn around gemma" i ordered and she did just that.

"Ass up, hand straight" she obeyed eagerly. I got on my knees and held her hips before pulling her close.

"This is going to be different gemma so tell me when you can't take it"

"Y--yes" she moaned and i took it as a cue to slam hard into her.

"Ahhh fuuuck!" She screamed and threw her head back.

"I'm sorry gemma i--- "No it's f-fine Luciano". She moaned out in a shaky breath.

"But--- "Please daddy" she slurred sexily. Sly little kitten, she really knows how to get what she wants.

I sunk into her again and fucked her always tight hole. When I noticed we were about to cum, I pulled out and spilled it on her ass before licking it off.

She spun around and I carried her. Her legs straddled on my waist and i let my dick inside her pussy.

"D--daddy" she moaned and I held her thighs firmly and thrusted harder into her, my balls slapped against her thighs and her moans filled the bathroom. Her boobs jumped at each thrust and her ass clapped as they move on my dick.

When we reached our orgasm and I saw how tired she was I decided to call it day. I'll never get enough of her no matter how many times we have sex a day.

I kissed her and we washed up before leaving the bathroom.