Prologue

Disclaimer : I do not take credit for the Twilight Saga or the Marvel Universe. The characters do not belong to me. Rating may change, additional tags may be added. English is not my first language so there will be mistakes, sorry! Thoughts are in italics and Russian is between <>.

Enjoy and please don't hesitate to comment, it's always welcome.

Grunts were heard, the heavy sounds of fighting echoing in the place

Grunts were heard, the heavy sounds of fighting echoing in the place. The usually crowded streets were near empty, the few people left were running away from the fight. Debris were everywhere, pieces of concrete and walls crashing the cars after the blow of the explosion.

"Cap, F.R.I.D.A.Y. found a bomb signature in another building," said Tony in the earpiece.

Making a quick work of two H.Y.D.R.A. soldiers, Steve wiped the sweat of his brow. His eyes flickered around, watching the disaster that was his favorite café.

"Send me the coordinates, Stark." answered Steve with a sigh.

A few meters from there, Natasha and Tony were fighting the soldiers that came from black trucks at the corner of the street. No matter how many goons they put down, others were taking their place like an army of ants. The H.Y.D.R.A. proverb saying "for every head cut off, two more heads grow back" made perfect sense.

"Tony, missile! Take cover!" yelled Natasha running and sliding behind a car to protect herself.

Tony didn't have the time to hide behind something as the missile hit him square in the chest. He was sent flying meters away, grunting at the rough impact with the concrete.

"Stark, can you hear me?" said Natasha as she fired bullets at the enemy. "Stark!".

Checking her ammo, she reloaded her guns before putting them in her thigh holsters. Grabbing an explosive in her pocket she threw it at the enemy and started running to where Tony had landed. In the background she heard the soldiers yelling to take cover before the blow of the explosion knocked her down on the ground next to Stark.

"Shit, Steve? Stark is out, his armor is damaged." Not waiting for an answer, Natasha hunched over, knees on the ground as she tried to remove the metal helmet. It was useless, the armor wasn't responsive without power. Stark's reactor was not emitting any light, his heart was not beating. Cursing under her breath, Natasha tried to call F.R.I.D.A.Y with no avail. Having an idea, she took a widow bite from her belt and put it on the reactor before stepping away. The H.Y.D.R.A. soldiers came back on the offensive, shooting at Natasha from afar. The Russian took cover behind a metal sign and watched as the widow bite shook the armor with electricity. Tony suddenly released a cough and started moving slowly, gasping for air.

"Fuck, that tickles." rasped the millionaire.

Natasha let out a low chuckle, still hiding behind the sign. Tony was not in direct danger from the bullets with his armor but he didn't seem to be able to move properly. The spy could not lift him with his armor any way so she left him on the ground for now. The situation was a bit shitty, she had not many bullets left and the soldiers were approaching rapidly.

"I'm going to take them elsewhere, Tony. I can't do anything from here." said the redhead. Vaguely hearing an affirmative sound from the millionaire, the spy rose from her hiding spot and, shooting at the enemy while running, she entered a building. Not stopping she jumped over tables, searching a way out on the other side. The building was some kind of restaurant, Natasha ran through the kitchen and throw open the exit door. She found herself in an alley of sorts, the soldiers hot on her heels. Natasha let out a breath, putting herself behind the open door and waited. As she heard the sound of footsteps just next to her, she kicked the door and slammed it on the first goon passing. The soldier let out a cry of pain, and Natasha knocked him out with the barrel of her gun. Shooting the next goon twice in the chest, she jumped on the third and wrapped her thighs around his neck, choking him until he lost consciousness. Suddenly, a red cape flew in front of her and attacked the last visible soldier in the building.

"What the-" Natasha saw from the corner of her eye a man standing not far away. "Who the hell are you?"

"My name is Dr. Steven Strange, Ms. Romanoff, and I believe that you are going to die in this universe." responded the black and white haired man.

The spy pointed her gun at the weird guy, narrowing her eyes.

"And are you here to kill me, Dr. Strange?" said the Russian spy. She saw the red cape leaving the now dead soldier and returning to the man, draping itself on his shoulders. The man grimaced slightly and raised his hands in surrender.

"Quite the opposite, Ms. Romanoff. I'm here to save you." he said. The gun still pointing at him, the spy took a step closer and checked her surroundings.

"Save me from what?" the spy whispered. She slowly took her gun down, keeping it pointed to the man but rather to his legs than his chest. The man wasn't threatening her but still looked suspicious. Better be safe than sorry right?

"I can't tell you that. But, if you stay here Ms. Romanoff, there isn't a single chance for you to leave alive." he responded softly but quite urgently.

"I'm supposed to believe you? How do I know you're not lying to me?" the response was cut short when a gunshot echoed right next to her.

"Shit, can't you die and stop coming already?" she grunted at the H.Y.D.R.A. soldiers that appeared out of nowhere. Five new men began shooting at Natasha and Steven, who made a shield in front of them.

"Is there a place that you wish to visit, Ms. Romanoff?" said Dr. Strange urgently while the spy shot her last bullets at the men.

Natasha still had a loaded gun on her left thigh, a couple of knives and a single widow bite.

"You are a strange one, Dr." she responded, taking a look at the man next to her.

"So that's a no I suppose? What about Colorado," still casting the shield, he had to think about where to send the redhead. She would be useful in the future, he had to keep her alive in the meantime. After a few seconds later and still no response from the spy, he took a decision.

"Ms. Romanoff, it was a pleasure to meet you. I hope you'll like Alaska!" he yelled to be heard over the gunshots. The shield dropped while Natasha ran and rolled next to a soldier, throwing her knee in his groin and punched his jaw.

Suddenly, the ground disappeared and they fell. Natasha grunted when she touched the cold ground. She raised herself on her knees and casted a glance around. She saw trees and snow all around her. Hearing noise next to her Natasha sighed with irritation. Five H.Y.D.R.A. goons were getting up slightly stunned.

"Fuck". 

A/N : This is not edited, but might be in the near future. Thanks for reading and I hope you'll like it. XX