He was pulled out of his trance when Jeongguk turned around on the bed, now his back facing him.

Taehyung mentally slapped himself, when he saw how he was shamelessly staring at the younger, making the younger shy and flustered.

"Baby, oh my baby. Don't be shy" He whispers, voice deep. He leans forward placing a kiss on Jeongguk's neck who sighs, when he again felt older's lips on his body.

Soft whimpers escape younger's lips when Taehyung kisses down his back, halting when he reached the start of the lace on his back. Jeongguk's breath hitched when Taehyung keeps kissing over the silk cloth and squeezes his butt after placing a kiss there.

Jeongguk shut his eyes close, tightly fisting the white sheets and pillow, feeling Taehyung's lips hoisting over the lace. Taehyung bites the fabric lightly and grads it down, tugged between his lips. Lace between his lips and he pulls it away from younger's legs.

He throws away the piece from his mouth and immediately hovers over the younger, who was panting lightly. He traces his back softly with his fingertips looking at how Jeongguk's breathing was getting uneven.

"T-Tae" Jeongguk calls him out, when Taehyung had moved away a little to admire how of a mess the younger had become by now, and they were just getting started.

Jeongguk tried to turn around to face him, but Taehyung pins him down by his arm, making him lay again on his stomach.

"Don't" He growled, biting his ear lobe" I wanna rim you".

"Fuck Tae, y-es fuck do it" Jeongguk pleads.

By now the younger had completely lost his senses, as all he wanted was to be touched by the other.

Taehyung smirks and hoist the younger up by his waist. He squeezes his ass cheek before slapping it, watching how the younger flinched.

Jeongguk whines loudly when Taehyung spreads his ass cheeks, licking a stripe down to his hole, before pulling away, making Jeongguk let out a displeased groan.

"Fuck Tae, don't tease m-" Right instant a loud moan interrupt from his lips, when Taehyung licked on his hole, pushing his tongue inside.

Jeongguk's eyes roll back as he collapses on the bed, arms giving up as Taehyung decided to have no mercy on him, as he sharply shoves his tongue, moving it deeper everytime.

Taehyung tightly grabs younger's waist, his digits digging deeper on his soft skin, as he licks Jeongguk's velvety innerwalls.

"Ahh-Tae fuck--d-don't stop" Jeongguk stutters out, pushing his ass backwards. He grabbed Taehyung's hair, trying to feel him deeper, his back arching when a shiver of pleasure ran down his body yet again, when Taehyung rolled his tongue.

By now, Taehyung was hard rock. His dick started to ich in his pants, so he removes his one hand from younger's waist, and pulls down the zipper with the boxer, letting it free.

Jeongguk pants loudly, the knot twisting in his stomach indicating that he was soon going to reach his orgasm. Taehyung noticed how Jeongguk's thighs started shaking with his moans turning breathless, which made him pull away, only to hear a displeased groan from his fiancé.

Taehyung chuckles wiping his chin with the back of his hand, before squeezing Jeongguk's soft bubble ass. He grabs younger's waist, before turning him around, dying to face the beautiful face of other's.

Jeongguk's long hair were disheveled, falling messily on his face. His lips red like the most delicious strawberries, while sweet rolled down from his hair to neck mixing down with the sheets.