Chapter 3

Photos credits to rightful owners

After a few minutes the door opened making Jeongguk's eyes widen.

____________________________________

"Umm hello" he greets the boy nervously standing in front of him with the same shocked eyes as him.

"I- I didn't know you work here." He said still shocked. Why him out of the whole world. Jeongguk is freaking out.

Damn he can't get any cool.

Don't judge me I have something for the people who have tattoos and who draw tattoos.

His train of thoughts was broken when his hyung standing next to him clears his throat and greets the tattooist.

"Hello. I wanted to get a tattoo, but looks like I have to leave the room" Hoseok smirk  making Jeongguk blush and look down trying to hide his red cheeks.

"N-no hyung we know each other from the school. You go ahead get your tattoo. I will be waiting outside." He said as he moved towards the door.

"YAAA don't leave me here. Stay with me, I am scared" His hyung was showing his puppy eyes and he was weak for them so he decided to stay and walked towards the seat that was near his hyung.

"What kind of tattoo do you
want?" Taehyung spoke for the first time and he made his way towards the equipments.

He grabbed some pens, papers, tissues and towels and headed back toward the boys.

Hoseok showed him a pic of the tattoo that he had in his mobile phone.

When the needle of the pen neared hoseok's arm he looked scared towards the boy who was looking so closely towards the needle or maybe towards the arm of the boy who was holding the needle.

"It won't hurt hyung." He said when he saw his hyung's scared eyes.

After an hour of hoseok's screams and cries the tattoo was done.

Taehyung did the last touches on the tattoo and put plaster on it. 

"Change the plaster everyday for a week and and try not to touch it. You can pay outside" He said and removed his gloves.

Hoseok went out to pay leaving Jeongguk and Teahyung alone in the room.

Actually Jeongguk wanted to talk with Taehyung but he didn't expect the awkwardness with them. Taehyung was about to leave the room too when Jeongguk stopped him.

"Taehyung? Can we talk?" He asked ans saw Taehyung grabbed a chair placed placed it besides his.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked with a soft smile making Jeongguk less nervous.

"Umm are still down for becoming an idol? I asked my hyung and he s-said that you can debut as a solo" he asked and looked down to his hands and suddenly found them interesting beacuse he was scared about how the other will react.

What if he thinks I am pitying him?

"Why are you trying to help me? It's just a dream for me now that cant come true." He said with a painful smile.

"There is always a possibility of having a dream come true and that makes life interesting. Give it a try. You never know what time brings for yo-" He couldn't finish his sentence when Hoseok entered the room.

"Let's go Jeongguk" he says and left the room.

"Are you free on Saturday?" He asked because his hyung is free on that day and it would be the best option. Taehyung nods in answer.