"Luciano Fucking Dela-lucchese listen to me carefully. I knew what I signed up for when I ignored all the voices that told me you are dangerous and chose to be with you. I knew what I signed up for when I decided to accept you and the dangerous things you do. Listen to me, the day I walked into your office and locked eyes with you was the day you had my soul, that was the day you destroyed me and created yourself in my head, soul and mind. I know you are not the definition of a good man you dick head but that's what makes you my perfectly imperfect beast.

The day I signed that contract and the day I gave myself to you completely was when our fate and soul were sealed together forever. I'm in your life now Luciano and you have to get use to it as I am getting use to you. The world wouldn't be beautiful if we had morning without night, if we had light without darkness. Remember the night sky is dark yet it's beautiful cause of the little touch of the moon and stars. Now whatever thoughts you have of pushing me away get it out of your fucking head cause we're one soul now"

She pulled me by my neck and locked our lips together and I was too stunned to kiss her back until her palm dropped on my abs. I groaned at the back of my head and held the back of her neck to pull her closer. She pulled out and caressed my stubble with her soft thumb with tears in her eyes.

"Don't ever think about it Luciano, I'll always be here for you" I pulled her in and gave her a long deep kiss.

Luciene, Russo and Claudia were right. I love this woman so fucking much. She has my heart, my soul and life in her palms, My gem.

"I'm sorry gemma, I didn't--- "Luciano there are things you shouldn't explain, I just want you to know I'll always be here and never leave you"

"Why?" I whispered against her lips while holding her face in my palm and caressing her cheeks.

"C--cause I love you Luciano" she whispered and shut her eyes letting the tears roll. My heart bloomed at her confession and i smiled.

"It's okay if you don't love me back I'm ready t---- I didn't let her finish her statement i sealed our lips together pouring all my unsaid emotions into the kiss.

"Gemma I love you, I have always loved you and will love you forever" I whispered and the tears rolled out more. She had her hand on my wrist as she stared at me.

"Don't cry it doesn't suit you" I wiped the tears off her face and she rested her head on my chest.

~~~~

"Luciene and I happily got home from school calling out for our parents but there was no reply. Normally we were always welcomed by the smell of her cookies but that day there was no sign of her, so we thought they went on a vacation or business trip.

A box was laying on the table and we thought they left us cake. Excited we rushed to the table to open the box but it was surprisingly heavy, we managed to get it down but started arguing on who get to share it, as the younger twin I decided to give him the respect and let him do it.

I went to get a knife for us to cut the ribbons. We opened it and---- I couldn't continue as the painful memories came crashing. She held my arm and put her palm in mine.

"You don't have to continue if it's painful for you". She whispered soothingly in my ears.

"No it's fine". I told her and continued

"My parents heads were laying bloody in there with their lifeless eyes staring into our eyes. The horrific scene made me scream in fright and disbelief.

After spending the whole afternoon staring at the heads in the box we decided to take it away before Luciana would come back from the park with my aunt. They got back in the evening and she asked about our dad cause he had promised her a movie that night but Luciene had to lie. I couldn't hold my tears so I ran up to my room and busted into tears.

My aunt noticed and she came up to question me. At first I refused to say anything thinking she'd leave but she didn't and when I told her she had an attack" I blurted out the painful story of that day.

"Did she die?"

"No. Luciene and I managed to get her to a hospital and she got a surgery"

"A surgery? How old were you two?" I smiled at her confused look.

"We were both 11 then" her lips parted and she looked at me in disbelief.

"Eleven? You were both still little" her voice cracked at the end and tears rolled down her eyes.

"Gemma why are you crying?" I asked amused.

"It's not fair that you two had to go through such at a young age" she sniffled which made me chuckle.

"That's what this life gives us dolcezza"

"So how did you pay for her bills?"

"My parents were extremely wealthy, so the money wasn't an issue. Luciene had to ask our dad's Secretary to do the hospital transaction.

Aunt dariah got well and she took care of us. We left her when we were fifteen in order to take over what my father left. With the help of Claudia's father and Javier we were able to find who the murderers of our parents were. It was my uncle, it turned out he wanted all the power my father had. He was luciene and i's first kill. And from then luciene and I vowed to always stick together to protect our sister and aunt Dariah, we promised to build our father's empire and split his property equally between the both of us".

"Who's Javier?" She questioned.

"Javier Lombardi, the husband of Claudia and don of the Spanish mafias.

"Ms Aurora is married?" She looked bewildered which confused me.

"Why? what's wrong?"

"Are they married out of love Luciano? Because that woman is a human with no emotions. She's so scary how did they meet" I chuckled and shook my head.

She isn't wrong. If it's not because of the alliance they formed i don't think she'd have ever gotten married and no matter how much she tries to deny it, she's slowly falling for him. Claudia can hide her emotions from the world but not me.

"You can ask her that gemma" she shook her head with wide eyes.

"No thank you Luciano, I can't do that. Well, you and Javier, are you like uhm friends?"

"We were. You see after my sister got raped and kidnapped I blamed everything on him and his family so I started plotting to take my revenge on him until I figured out he had nothing to do with it"

She nodded with her bottom lip sticking out.

"Is your aunt alive?"

"Aunt Dariah is alive but we sent her to Sweden to keep her safe until we finish off all our enemies and right now we have lago othello left"

She squeezed my palm and gave me that her charming smile.

"I'll be here with you Luciano" she informed while piercing her amber eyes in mine. I smiled and kissed our joint hands together.

"As long as I have you gemma, I don't need to worry because you're my lucky charm". She giggled and shook her head

"That's too cheesy"

"I know that Gemma" I whispered and kissed her.