Introduction

England and his brothers came to his American colonies to find the representative of the land. No other country had encountered the young one, which meant the colony  could be any child there. England didn't know what to expect as he and his brothers disembarked at Salem, but the scene that met him was not even in the Empire's mind. A group of colonists (read as mob) with torches and pitch forks were searching for something. England inquired as to what the group (mob) was searching for.
"The demon child. Legends say that he has been here since before Roanoke. The priests say that to escape the wrath of God we have to kill the child!" the leader answered hotly. England turned to his brothers for a moment, giving them a look.
"How old does the boy appear to be?" Wales asked.
"About two or three years of age." the leader answered.
"Are you sure that the boy is a demon or is he just an orphaned boy who realized that he was in danger?" Wales inquired.
"Of course we are!" the man stated.
"So your daughter is a demon also?" England hissed.
"No! My daughter is an angel!" the man defended.
"Did you know that she had stolen 7 apples and a pound of sugar?" Wales stated innocently.To say the man was shocked was an understatement.
"H, how did you know?" the man asked. "Because it's our job to know." Wales answered smugly. At that moment there was a yell, a crash, and a burly man came forward carrying a two year old covered in dirt, cuts, and bruises by the collar.
"I found the demon child, John.H was hiding behind a big barrel. What do we do with him?" the big, buff man asked. Scotland stepped forward and grabbed the boy from the man's grip.
"The wee lad be coming weeth us." Scotland declared.
"What gives you the right to take the child away from justice?" John asked as he moved forward.
"We are here on royal business and this child is under protection of the crown. If you harm this child in any way than your children will suffer the same pain. Here is the document from the King himself." England stated as he handed the document to John. John read it before handing the document back. The Priest had read it over John's shoulder and was shocked. No one stopped the countries as they left in a carriage that a Red Coat had gotten for them. In the carriage, the boy was shaking. He hadn't opened his eyes since the man had picked him up by his collar. Wales looked as the boy as he spoke to the others.
"So we found a little boy who is very sick but his life force is stronger than a human's?" Wales asked quietly.
"I do naught know. Little one, please look at me?" Scotland asked gently to the boy still in his arms. The little boy, still shaking, looked up at the Scotsman. The bluest of blue eyes met with emerald green.
"Hello,what is your name?" The Scotsman inquired.
"I, I don't have one.. Pplease don't hurt me..." the boy whimpered.
"We would never hurt you! Where are you from?" Scotland asked gently.
"Roanoke or Vinwand..." the boy answered. "My owder brother wives up north and is the other hawf of Vinwand" the boy added. All the countries were surprised.
"Roanoke?" England asked for clarification.
"Yup! i remember it wike it was yesterday, but i wiww never teww what happened cause it a secret!" the boy explained. Scotland felt the boy's head. The boy was burning up! The boy started to mutter in Swedish before passing out. It would take centuries for England to realize that America was older than China.