Two

"Yeosang. Stop, I told you I don't want in on this shit anymore." Wooyoung pushed Yeosang, and finished brushing his teeth.

Yeosang and Wooyoung, we're home alone for two weeks or more.

Which meant they were allowed to party, and have friends over. Without their parents finding out.

"Youngie. Why are you doing this to me?" Wooyoung glared at his step- brother.

"I miss your lips.. it's been 2 days already." Wooyoung was this close to stabbing him in the eyes with his own toothbrush.

"Good then you can wait more." Wooyoung then spat out the mixed toothpaste, and saliva. He drowned it down with some water.

"You can do whatever shit you want. But if it's a party don't bother me in my room." Yeosang scoffed and texted the whole school that there's a party up in their house. They had a mansion. Yeosang would be crazyyy to not throw a party.

-

"Dad.. I'm this close to getting in the college you wanted me to go in.. I hope this'll make you proud I love you." Wooyoung cooed.

Tears fell of his cheeks, he wiped them away before someone would come in.

No one knows that he is depressed and he has thought of killing himself once. But he was worried, and everyone would just be sad but he also wondered what if they didn't care?

Everyone thought Wooyoung was always happy, and he would never have one hint of sadness. But that's incorrect.

He has been depressed for four years.

He hasn't harmed himself in two years.

Before anyone could come in, Wooyoung quickly locked his door and made it into his bed. Covering himself

Little did someone know

Someone used the spare key to open up the room. Wooyoung never notice he was on the verge of sleeping till he heard the door creak open.

"Shit shit!" Someone cursed.

Wooyoung felt his life left his whole heart. He stayed still and didn't move one bit

"Wooyoungie~ are you up." He whispered, Wooyoung removed the heated blanket from his body. "You idiot, I thought you were someone else. I almost shed a tear" Changbin chuckled and wrapped his arms around wooyoung's torso pulling him closer, and stopped wooyoung from hitting his chest.

"Everyone is drinking." Changbin whispered. "Are you sure you haven't? How many drinks have you had changbinie hyung?" Wooyoung asked concerned

"Maybe two.." thank god

"Bottles of vodka.." idiot.

"You idiot! Lay down." Wooyoung moved some more for changbin to lay down. Wooyoung made sure he was comfy. He took off his shoes and socks and threw his socks in a basket meaning he'll wash them soon.

"Wooyoungie where are you going?" Changbin said opening his eyes

"I'm going to get some pills and water for you. And some food." Wooyoung left the room walking towards the kitchen.

He rolled his eyes once he saw Yeosang making out with a random boy. He felt someone approaching him.

"Hey Wooyoung." Wooyoung froze, his biggest crush of all time just approached him..

"Hi Hongjoong hyung!" Hongjoong chuckled once he saw get flustered.

"Hey. I like your outfit." He winked, teasing.. he was wearing.. PJ's.

He didn't think of drinking either way.

"A-Ah thank you! I didn't really have time.." Hongjoong enjoyed seeing him all shy and red. He came closer and put his hand against his cheeks. They were burning hot.

His finger tips made its way to his chin, he lifted his chin and looked down at his lips then at his eyes. Wooyoung didn't know what to do.

Hongjoong leaned in..

Wooyoung also did.

Someone gripped onto wooyoung's arm pulling him away

Yeosang.

"Ah you fucking idiot! Why did you pull me away." Yeosang's smile slowly faded.

"Watch your attitude." His gaze was strong it kinda freaked Wooyoung out a bit.

"What are you gonna do?" Wooyoung cocked a smile

"Go into your room, now." Wooyoung rolled his eyes going inside, yeosang shut the door close. "Why are you going around letting some stranger kiss you?" Yeosang snapped, "he's not a stranger. I go to school with him idiot." Yeosang chuckled, "you think I don't know that ?!! Don't kiss him again."

Yeosang moved closer, Wooyoung pushed him away, "don't try anything. Changbin is in here." Wooyoung grinned, walking outside of the room and going to grab the water and pills for the morning. ( for changbin heheh )

Why is WOOYOUNG.. acting like I done something to him? -yeosang

;;;;;;
A/N:
WHY IS WOOYOUNG ACTING LIKE THIS??? Did yeo do something ?😳😳😳

Please don't be shy to vote ;)