One

"We are almost there Wooyoung." Wooyoung was drunk, because he was so stressed about his mum moving on, when their dad just passed away like five months ago like who moves on so fast.

"Binnie-hyung.. where are we.. g..going" changbin stared at his friend before taking his eyes back on the road

"We are going to your house, by your mum." Wooyoung sighed, "no."

"Yes Wooyoung, you need to understand that your dad will always be in her heart, but mr kang now has it." He thought Wooyoung hated Yeosang, well he did. But not like that..

Once wooyoung's mum and yeosang's dad went out for the night.. and things led one to another.. and they slept with eachother..

I know it's so.. weird.

"I-"

"You- nothing." Changbin said before pressing on the steering wheel, Yeosang walked outside and walked towards the car

"Here's your drunken step brother"

"Oh thank you, our parents just went to sleep.." Yeosang said grabbing Wooyoung by his arm, "let go of me." Wooyoung tried to escape but failed.

"Stop it. We will talk in the morning. It's three in the morning." Changbin raised his eyebrow at both of the two before driving off.

— ( morning )

"So he made it home?" Miss jung said, sipping some of her coffee while looking at her handsome fiancé.

"Yes babe don't worry. His friend dropped him off late last night but he's doing okay. Yeosang brought him in. "

"I just wanna go and check up on him.. he's been sleeping awfully a little late." Miss jung said walking to wooyoung's room.

"Honey. Are you up" she said knocking loudly.

"Ah.. now I am.." Wooyoung said shutting his eyes closed.. his headache. Could it get any worse!

"We'll go and get dressed, we are gonna be having dinner as the four of us, for the last time till me and marcus and I.. are off to our couple trip."

Wooyoung grabbed the pillow and covered his face

"I'm tired."

"Wooyoung it doesn't start till an hour  so you have plenty of time to get dressed." Miss jung walked out and decided to go and buy a dress.

Mr kang (marcus) , decided to go to work to pick up his suit.

It had alredy been ten minutes, Wooyoung got up and went to the kitchen finding the pills, and a glass of water.

"Hey there" Yeosang teased before sitting down he regretted coming down as he made eye contact with a angry wooyoung.

"No time to joke around ass hat, I have a headache."

"Hey it's not my fault you got angry, and decided to get drunk and god knows what you were doing." Wooyoung swallowed the water along with the pill that will stop his headache.

Hopefully.

"Is it supposed to be funny?" Yeosang chuckled

"God I hate you so much."

"You don't mean that and you know it" Yeosang said standing up as he saw wooyoung step closer to him

"I do mean it, you always think you have a way with everything, your pissing me off." Before Wooyoung could walk away Yeosang grabbed him by the arm

"What are you doing?"

He has no idea..

"Hello? Earth to Yeosang!"

"Can you shut up." Yeosang said cupping his face before kissing his lips.

Wooyoung slapped his hand but began to give in, and kiss him back.

"Yeosang! Wooyoung! I bought you guys some clothes to wear to the dinner!"