"Well, to close the team, we go east and meet the boss at the port." Chang Nian nodded.

"Can you help my brother to the car?" Su Mian said.

"sure, no problem."

"I have great strength, I will come."

"Sister paper, where is your brother?"

The young man of the team volunteered.

Su Miantian smiled sweetly and pointed to the tree hole, carefully pulling Luo Hansheng out of the tree hole. Two young and strong young men hurried forward to help.

Chang Si often read Luo Hansheng's face and couldn't help but be surprised. The brother and sister were really good looks. With this face, they didn't worry about eating and drinking in the end time.

"My brother was seriously injured and still in a coma, you lighter." Su Mian said lowly.

The unconscious man frowned unconsciously, exuding a slight pressure, and Su Mian quickly took his hand and calmed down slightly.

These days, Su Mian also realized that Luo Hansheng was not unaware. Every time she came out, the men were exuding terrible coercion. Only when she came back would she gradually calm down.

On the heavy trucks, in addition to people who often think of it, there are some survivors who were rescued and hitchhiked along the way.

"Su Mian, there is no place for the truck in the back. Please follow us." Chang Si said with a smile. Everyone has a love for beauty. When Chang Si sees handsome men and beauties, she can't help but invite Su Mian to get in her car.

"Thank you." Su Mian nodded.

The vehicle that is often thought of is the most luxurious and spacious in the convoy. Su Mian took out the cushions and thin blankets from the backpack, found the corner, and helped Luo Hansheng lie down, taking care of him carefully.

"Where are you from, are you two with your brother?" Chang Si asked curiously with his chin.

Su Mian nodded and said, "My hometown is in Nanning City. I am in Huadu University."

"Then you must have come out of Dongyao Base, now everyone wants to go to Huaxia Base." Chang Si said proudly.

Half an hour later, Su Mian learned a lot of news from Chang Si 's mouth. Chang Si 's team is a search mercenary team. The leading common thought is the late level 4 ability, and Chang Si is the early level 4 Abilities, since this month, after Longye broke through the fifth-level ability, other base talents have broken through the fifth level, and in the end-time rankings, Mu Gui and Luo Wu also broke through the fifth level, the list Famous, the rest are Fengduzhi and Qin Shiji.

The news of Luo Hansheng's disappearance has been concealed very well. Fortunately, he has a lonely and eccentric temperament. Otherwise, if he disappears for so long, he will surely be discovered by the Feng family and the Qin family.

It is said that Longye is already a powerhouse in the late stage of the fifth-level power. Huaxia base has developed eschatological nuclear weapons. Powerhouses from all major bases are invited to go to Huaxia base to share crystalline nuclear weapons and form alliances in the last days.

This is the largest event in the last six months of the last days. The strong teams of the major bases set off to the Huaxia base one after another, so Su Mian and Luo Hansheng appeared strangely without causing any doubt.

Su Mian glanced at Luo Hansheng, who was in a comatose state. His identity must not be revealed, nor could he contact Anping Base. Now he can only follow this team to the Huaxia Base and take a step by step.