Luo Wu looked at Su Mian with a knife-eyed look: "Do you want to poison Master?"

Su Mian froze for a moment, a little anxious, and said hoarsely while making gestures: "It's the mountain spring water."

"Master, is there any problem with the water?"

Luo Hansheng nodded blankly, and the spring was too problematic. After drinking it, the bones and meridians of the internal organs of the five organs and the six organs were as painful as needles. After a night of pain, he found that his broken meridians seemed to have a feeling of repair. The power of the tyrannical elements in the body was also suppressed. Recovery, strength is better than before.

Su Mian was sweating anxiously, trying to explain, his throat hurt so badly.

There was a glimmer of glare in the eyes of the man, and he said coldly: "In seven days, if I had nothing to do in seven days, this would be a recap. You must take care of me for these seven days."

Luo Wu's expression was subtle at the moment.

Su Mian saw Luo Hansheng's grievance, his eyes forced, and nodded his teeth. It's a big deal to stay at Anping base for a week, close to the village.

"Luo Shao, my fifth brother, has arrived at the base."

When the vehicle entered the Anping base, Su Mian followed Luo Hansheng and Luo Wu to get off, and the number of patrols on the guard increased. The entire base was under martial law and a tense atmosphere emerged, which immediately gave him a bad hunch.

"I want to see Baixi first." Su Mian said.

Luo Hansheng glanced back at her, stretched out his hand and grabbed her wrist, said lowly: "Don't go around in the base, I will take you personally later."

"Mu Shao and they were all injured. They should be one step ahead of us. I'll go and ask about the situation." Luo Wu finished and quickly recruited the guards to ask about the situation of Mu Gui and others.

Su Mian was led by Luo Hansheng all the way into the inner city of the base.

"Master, you are finally back." Luo Qi hurriedly received the news, with a wound on his face, and yelled, "Sister Su Mian, why do you have five fingerprints on your neck? "

Su Mian pointed blankly to Luo Hansheng, whose face was covered with frost.

Luo Qi shut up in an instant.

"Mugui?" Luo Hansheng said coldly.

"Mu Shao was injured and returned to Hantan Village. Young Master, the Feng family members were too much. They actually attacked us and also kidnapped Baixi and Feng Ji. We must definitely get this account back."

"What are you talking about?" Su Mian's face changed slightly, and he asked anxiously, "Baixi and Feng Ji were taken away?"

"Don't the fifth brother tell you? We were all seriously injured at that time. The people at the Xiling base wanted to kill the boss. As a result, they were killed by the boss. They fled several people and also kidnapped Baixi and Feng Ji." Looking at Luo Hansheng's complexion, his voice became smaller and lowered, and he lowered his head.

Su Mian clenched her fingertips and turned to walk out.

The man grabbed her wrist and said with a deep voice: "Only I can save them."

Su Mian froze and took a deep breath: "What are the conditions?"

Luo Hansheng frowned, and his pale and beautiful face flashed a trace of gloom. One classmate, one can't count together with study, is it better for two outsiders than for him?