Chapter 183 Announcement of the recipe

In the evening, Chu Ye took out the rumor tree and temporarily planted it on the ground.

    The rumored wind and rain tree shook its branches and leaves, accepting news from all directions.

    Lin Chuwen held the little fox and sat under the tree to check the information on the tree.

    Lin Chuwen took a leaf and frowned, "The ancestor of the five poisons issued a reward order to kill the two of us, and a reward for a life-extending potion."

    Chu Ye frowned and said, "A life-extending potion! One person! One share is for two people!"

    "One share for two people."

    Chu Ye was furious, "Who is this old bastard looking down on! He killed both of us, and he only gave one life extension medicine."

    Lin Chuwen looked at it. Glancing at Chu Ye, he was a little speechless, "There is a lot of life-extending medicine for two people."

    Chu Ye pouted and said disapprovingly, "Stingy."

    Not to mention Lin Chuwen, he is a genius soul master. , Killing a genius soul master is only so much.

    "The other party is so stingy, it's a real shame, and I'm not afraid of shame." Chu Ye shook his head and said.

    Lin Chuwen: "..." This is a reward for them! A low bounty should be a good thing.

    "The life-extending potion offered by the other party is a high-level life-extending potion, which can prolong life for thirty years." Thirty years is enough for many warrior spirit masters to go crazy.

    Chu Ye puffed out his cheeks and said "Oh". "Thirty years only."

    "Thirty years is quite a lot." Lin Chuwen couldn't help saying.

    Chu Ye thought for a while and said, "Yes, but it still doesn't match my worth. How can a genius like me be so cheap? It should be worth seventeen or eight life-extending potions."

    Lin Chuwen: "... "If people from the outside world knew that Xiaobai mastered the method of creating evil spirits, then the reward for Chu Ye should be far more than that.

    "In addition to the life-extending potion, the ancestors of the Five Poisons also promised that those who take our heads to deliver them can get a share of his cultivation experience." Lin Chuwen said.

    Chu Ye squinted his eyes and said, "Experience in training? Have you achieved the experience of a Soul King?" Lin     Chuwen

    nodded and said, "Yes, that's the one."

Do you want it?" Chu Ye shook his head.

    Lin Chuwen squinted at Chu Ye and said helplessly: "What are you thinking? Naturally, some people want it, and many people want it."

    Soul masters have cultivated to the ninth rank of war generals and want to advance to the soul king. Resources Very important, perception is also very important.

    Many people are stuck at the peak of the ninth-order warrior, and they all lack a little insight.

    The cultivation experience of the Soul King is enough to drive many Soul Masters crazy.

    "Wu Po Ancestor, such a cunning and cunning guy, would he really be willing to share his experience of being promoted to the Soul King? Even if this guy really took it out, I'm afraid he would use some tricks in it to get this old guy's experience. It's lucky not to go crazy." Chu Ye shook his head and said.