Chapter 58 Double the net worth.

After leaving Longya Village, Chu Ye and the two began to travel around again. Every time they went to one place, they would sell a batch of supplies.

    Lin Chuwen's vision was very good. After the disaster, many supplies were in short supply, and the prices skyrocketed.

    Many of the things that Lin Chuwen purchased before have become popular, and if they change hands, they can earn double or triple the price difference.

    "This is Xiangcheng!" Chu Ye said while walking at the city gate.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Yes."

    Outside the city of Xiangcheng, there were a large number of locust corpses left, and several souls were cleaning the locust corpses.

    "It seems that this place has also been invaded by locusts."

    "Looking at the relaxed state of these spirits, the situation in the city should be fine." Lin Chuwen said.

    There are several spiritual veins in Xiangcheng. Although the area of ​​the city is small, there are many high-level elixir gardens. Once those elixir gardens are invaded, the loss will be much higher than ordinary fields. , the previous locust plague should have been stopped.

    Chu Ye said indifferently: "There should be a master in charge."

    Chu Ye felt a residual flame, and secretly guessed whether there were monsters in Xiangcheng that controlled flame soul pets.

    The chatter of some surrounding villagers entered his ears, confirming Chu Ye's guess.

    There is an aristocratic family of craftsmen in Xiangcheng, specializing in domesticating fire ducks for crafting.

    When the plague of locusts came, hundreds of fire ducks were dispatched together to burn the incoming locusts. The locusts were burned to death one by one. One of them was burnt at the level of a warlord, and it was even more majestic. The crowd fled.

    With the assistance of hundreds of fire ducks, the locust tide in Xiangcheng receded not long after.

    "Let's go into the city." Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and entered the city with Chu Ye.

    The two of them were walking on the street, and they saw that in front of a big door, it was full of people.

    Chu Ye felt curious, stuffed two copper coins, and asked a child on the side of the road to inquire about the situation.

    "That's the Zeng family! Everyone is inviting the fire duck." After the

    locust plague, the Zeng family fire duck became famous. Before, many people thought that the fire duck was a noisy, stupid and unbearable beast, but now they feel Fire ducks are good everywhere, so many people went to Zeng's house to ask for fire ducks at high prices. Now the price of a fire duck cub has more than ten times more than before, and it is still difficult to buy.

    Many people went to Zeng's house to invite fire ducks, and many people went to see the fun.

    Chu Ye and the two also spent the entry fee of three silver coins, went to join in the fun, and glanced at the fire duck.

    Fire duck cubs are fluffy, with flat mouths, wobbly when they walk, and naive.

    Chu Ye sighed inwardly, the soul pets in the soul pet world are diverse, and none of them should be underestimated.

    After watching the excitement, Lin Chuwen sold a batch of supplies at Xiangcheng Commercial Bank.

    "The price of grain and stone is good!" Chu Ye said.