Chapter 117 Food for Mo Tuanzi

Chu Ye and the two walked around the street and returned to the cave.

    After Chu Ye returned to the cave, he gave Mo Tuanzi all the artifacts he had bought.

    Mo Tuanzi was very excited, holding the ghost tool that Chu Ye gave.

    After signing the contract with the little white tiger, the soul power in Mo Tuanzi's body slowly flowed into the body of the white tiger, and there was an immediate boss on top. ", Mo Tuanzi was constantly deformed with excitement.

    With this batch of food supplements, Mo Tuanzi felt that his strength was declining, and he was finally stopped.

    Among the artifacts that Chu Ye bought, a large part was the Yin jade buried in the ground, and Mo Tuanzi liked this most.

    Many jade used for burial are of outstanding quality, but after being buried underground for a long time, they have deteriorated.

    After the yin qi in the yin jade was completely absorbed, the jade pendant returned to its purity.

    Pure jade has no effect on Mo Tuanzi, but if it is sold, it can be sold for a high price.

    Lin Chuwen held the jade that Mo Tuanzi had eaten, and said in a good mood: "The yin qi in this jade has been absorbed, and the aura is very strong!"

    Lin Chuwen bought the yin jade and spent 7,000 gold coins, thinking about it. This will sell, it should sell for 12,000.

    "Aren't you studying the arrangement of leafy formations recently? You can try this jade." Lin Chuwen suggested.

    The leafy formation has the effect of increasing the growth of spirit grass and spirit wood. Some major sects will arrange this formation in their own medicine gardens.

    A high-level luxuriant formation can increase the growth rate of the spirit grass several times. Among the inheritances of the Violet Sect that Chu Ye obtained, there is something about this formation.

    There are complex and simple, and Chu Ye is thinking of setting up a simple one recently, to practice his hands.

    However, even a simple and leafy array requires a lot of very high-quality jade, and the cost is not low.

    Even if jade is expensive, it is not easy to buy. Yin jade is different. The quantity of this thing is not much, but there are few people who buy it. If you want to buy it, it is cheap and high-quality.

    "It can be considered." Chu Ye nodded. In fact, the jade pendant space also needs to be upgraded with jade. However, although the yin jade has been purified, Chu Ye does not dare to casually throw this thing into the jade pendant space. , In case of polluting the spiritual spring, the loss will be hit.

    If this jade is used to arrange the formation, it is just right, if it fails, the loss is not big.

    Lin Chuwen said with some anticipation: "If this jade has the same effect as normal jade, that would be great."

    Chu Ye nodded and said secretly: If, the effect of this jade is the same as that of normal jade, then he should There is one more way to make money.

    It took Mo Tuanzi a month to absorb all the Yin Qi contained in the underworld tools.

    Mo Tuanzi looked like a cloud of gray fog, Chu Ye felt that after absorbing the Yin Qi, Mo Tuanzi seemed to have become much more solid.

    Some of the underworld tools that had had their yin removed were useless to Chu Ye, so Chu Ye sold them and earned 30,000 gold coins. Chu Ye used the money to buy another batch of underworld tools.