Chapter 122 After the War

in the city.

    Si Dongfeng looked at the latest report and said with surprise: "The sudden beast tide this time was easily blocked." When the

    Qian family first estimated the scale of the beast tide, it was estimated to be small and medium-sized beasts. The tide, but, in fact, the scale of the beast tide is larger than expected.

    Even so, it was blocked by a few families.

    Si Dongfeng was not surprised that Chu Ye and the others were able to stop the beast tide. What surprised him was that in this battle, the members who participated in the battle did not have many attritions. A few spirit masters were injured, let alone damaged. None of them.

    Sinanyue said: "From the battle report, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen contributed the most to the three beasts that participated in the war. Most of the beasts were killed by their soul pets. Together, the two are more powerful than others. The Hu family is even more outstanding."

    Si Dongfeng squinted his eyes and said, "Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen are really amazing!"

    When Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen first came, Si Dongfeng took the two As a young couple who eloped, I was quite worried that the two would be at a loss to deal with the beast tide.

    After that, the two of them dealt with a small beast tide resolutely, which impressed Si Dongfeng.

    After the beast tide, Chu Ye and the two turned their attention to the operation of Dongfu, raising chickens, silkworms, and fish... The business of animal beasts became prosperous. People have forgotten the combat power of the two, and they will focus more on the ability of the two beasts.

    Si Dongfeng originally wanted to observe the two of them, but later, when there were too many things, he forgot about them.

    The soul pets of the Hu family are quite special. Among the several families on the periphery of the Two Realms City, their strength is one of the best.

    Many people in Liangjiecheng recognized the Hu family's fighting strength very much. I didn't expect that Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen combined would have a much greater power than the Hu family, which was really unexpected.

    "Chu Ye's bee colony is very powerful." Sinan Yue said.

    Si Dongfeng nodded and said, "I see."

    Chu Ye's swarm was much easier to use than the Qian family's disciples. The entire Qian family's combat power was not comparable to the strength of the swarm.

    "Chu Ye's little white cat is also very interesting to hear." Sinan Yue said.

    "That cat shouldn't be an ordinary soul beast." Si Dongfeng thought.

    Si Nanyue folded her arms and said cheerfully: "It's cute and can fight, so I want to contract a white civet cat."

    Si Dongfeng glanced at Si Nanyue and said angrily, "Don't be fooled. That white civet cat is mutated at first sight. If you contract an ordinary white civet cat, I'm afraid you will make the master angry."

    Si Nanyue stuck out her tongue, smiled shyly, and said, "I just said it casually. Say, Senior Brother, do you think that is really a cat?"

    Si Dongfeng said indifferently: "It is said that he likes cat-baiting grass very much, so although it is a little strange, it should still be a cat."

    Si Nanyue said a little excitedly: " If it's a cat, can I find a cat to breed with that cat!"

    Si Dongfeng was stunned for a moment, and said, "You have to ask Chu Ye yourself about this question."