Chapter 172 The Crisis of Two Realms City

The locust plague in Liangjie City was raging, and the Chu family also got the news.

    When Chu Wan'er got the news, she was full of schadenfreude.

    "Brother, I heard that the little poisonous king went to the 100,000 wild to release locusts, and the city of the two realms will become a mess."

    Chu Sichen nodded and said: "This is indeed the case, after the locust plague is over, it will be a mess. There is a beast swarm, and if it doesn't work out, it is not certain that the Two Realms City will be destroyed."

    Chu Wan'er said with some sigh: "Ancestor Kongming took a lot of effort to build the Two Realms City, if it is destroyed like this It's a pity." Chu Wan'er said it was a pity, but in her heart she wished that the Two Realms City would be destroyed quickly.

    "I didn't expect that Little Poison King would choose to cast locusts in the 100,000 Wilderness." Chu Sichen shook his head and said.

    "I heard that there will be a large beast swarm in the Two Realms City this time. Brother, do you think that Chu Ye will die!" Chu Wan'er blinked and asked.

    Chu Sichen shook his head and said, "I don't know, but if it is a large beast tide, even a strong soul king will have a hard time dealing with it." Although the silver-winged bees contracted by Chu Ye can make money, their combat power should be average.

    Chu Wan'er shook her head and pretended to sigh, "If Chu Ye is smart enough, he should be a tortoise with a shrunken head. It is better to be a deserter than to lose his life!"

    Chu Sichen squinted his eyes and said: " He and Lin Chuwen have been in Liangjie City for several years, and they can't escape."

    Chu Wan'er raised her eyebrows and said, "So, Chu Ye is here. It should be more fortunate than fortune."

    Chu Sichen didn't say anything, almost tacitly agreeing.

    Chu Wan'er shook her head and sighed, "I told him about the danger of Two Realms City earlier, but this guy just ignored him. This time, it's enough for him."

    Chu Wan'er secretly said: The last time I went to Two Realms City, Chu Ye It can be said that it was out of the limelight. After returning with the clansmen who had gone to Liangjie City, they took Chu Ye to the sky one by one.

    Chu Wan'er felt that her elder brother's status in the eyes of the clansmen seemed to have dropped a lot after going out so much.

    Thinking that Chu Ye was going to be unlucky, Chu Wan'er wished that Chu Ye would immediately die in the beast swarm, with no bones left.

    Chu Wan'er also got the news of the Two Realms City. Just like Chu Wan'er, after Chu Xin'er knew the news, she also wished that Chu Ye was finished quickly.

    After returning from the Two Realms City, Chu Xiner felt that many people in the family looked at her with sympathy and sigh. An abandoned woman in the eyes of people, because she has no eyes, she missed a peerless genius, it is a pity.

    Thinking of her repeated favors before, Chu Ye was unmoved, and Chu Xiner felt that Chu Ye didn't know how to praise her, so it would be better to die quickly.

    ...

    Qingyunzong.

    Chu Yanyu was absent-mindedly taking care of the elixir in the spiritual field.

    "What is Junior Sister Yan Yu thinking?" Wang Ning walked over to Chu Yanyu and asked.

    Chu Yanyu glanced at the visitor, shook her head, and said, "It's nothing."