⇨ Chapter 1

Andrea's pov:

What a complete mess. I stand in the pouring rain and can feel the harsh wind striking at my skin, It makes me numb.. both emotionally and physically, but I don't care. I watch as he yells at me, his lips are moving however, I don't hear anything? no sound, voice.. nothing. How did we get here? Two people tearing down everything they've built as partners, is this even love?

I drop my head not wanting to feel, I steady my breathing trying to calm myself. I still love him, I always will.

Closing my eyes I ponder on all the memories we shared together. Thinking about us, our relationship, our love makes my heart fill with pain and agony. Everything is gone including myself, I don't even know who I am anymore?

I lift my head to scan over his face, only to find that he's starring at me with his mouth shut, no longer hurting me with his painful words. His eyes bore into my skin trying to tear through every emotional barrier I've managed to build to shield myself from this kind of hurt.

"Andrea please.." he begs, My eyes widen. Please? No. I refuse to comprehend that he's actually sorry for what he's done, I scoff in utter disbelief and wipe the tears forming in my eyes remembering he was just yelling at me.

"No." I state angrily, his eyebrows twitch inwards as if he doesn't want to accept the answer I've given him.

"What?" He whispers softly, changing his expression entirely, "Andrea okay. This wasn't my fault, do you understand that?"

No, I don't understand.

I feel my eyes brimming with tears again, but I don't care. It's no use, he won't listen to me. Giving up I start to walk the opposite direction in the cold feeling absolutely nothing.

What a complete mess.

*6 months earlier*

"We're here!" My mother exclaims with excitement, I have no words. This place is truly beautiful, I turn my head towards the tall alluring buildings that captivate my attention. I examine them and notice the cascading vines and flowers growing from the walls edges. The small green pitches of grass perfectly co-ordinated in their allocated places, the neatness and aesthetic of this scenery is so impressive it's practically flawless in every way.

We stop in the parking lot and began unpacking the boot, I take the time to start looking around again, eager to investigate more of this perfect place.

"What do we think?" My mother asks as she begins to divert her attention towards me.

"Wow." My lips pull into a smile, she chuckles at my reaction. "I'd take that as you love it?" I slowly nod my head still looking around. I began picking up one or two boxes from the car and stare in amazement at how gorgeous this place is.

"You think you'll survive college without having me around? I won't be around if you decide to do something stupid." She raises an eyebrow questioning me. I shake my head thinking about how ridiculous she's being and shrug, "yes, I will be just fine. I can't set fires to anything because all I'll have to cook with is a microwave." she simply just shakes her head with a slight chuckle.

We navigate ourselves to the front desk and pick up my dorm key so we can get as much moving today as possible. Doing the smart thing, I picked up a little A4 map of the campus in attempt to locate where we need to go.

"Okay, looks like we have to go all the way to the dorm building right around.. here?" I point to a building on the map that stated it had apartment dorms. My mother and I asked around just to be safe, we came across a man who looked relatively important and he confirmed that we were on the right track. He even offered to help direct us to the right building.