Again? Did he love Mckenzie? Did she change his perspective on life? Why does my stomach hurt at the thought of that? Questions were flying through my head and I continued to think about Reece, as Mckenzie.

Before Lily could ever respond, the bell rang informing us that class was now over.

Students all stood up, and collected their items, and tried to walk out of class but Mr. Patterson stopped them.

"Don't forget to get to work, I expect to see these essays on my desk next Friday. See you tomorrow." Mr. Patterson said
getting up from his desk chair before the students finally fled the room.

I mocked his actions, and got up from my chair, and pulled my backpack onto my back.

"That essay can suck my d-"

"Calm down." I interrupted Reece, and placed my hand on his arm. His tenseness seemed to loosen underneath my touch.

"Sorry." he said softly.

"It's fine." I said. "Wanna meet up with the others for some shakes?" I asked as we walked out of class together.

As soon as I stepped foot in the blazing heat, a drop of sweat trickled down my back. I don't think I'll ever get used to this heat.

Reece shook his head. "I actually just wanted to go back to our dorm, and watch some movies."

"Oh, that works too." I hesitated before nodding.

"I'm just not in the mood to nearly choke myself with a cold chocolate beverage." Reece said.

"I'm pretty sure Mckenzie wasn't very fond of me anyways." I fake laughed.

Last night, after the ride ended Mckenzie didn't fail to show her hatred towards me. She sent me multiple death glares, to threaten me. After the thirteenth one, I lost count. As for Lily, and Logan, they walked in the very front making jokes, and laughing at each other, while Mckeznie clung onto Cam's arm obviously intending to make Reece jealous. After I challenged Reece to a ski ball contest, he seemed to forget about the whole incident. Of course I let him win, but he picked out a huge stuffed banana, and handed it over to me being a totally gentleman. We ended up ditching the group to get icecream, which I offered to buy for Reece but he insisted to pay for it instead. After two scoops of cookie dough ice team, a jam session in Reece's car, and a shower, I snuggled up into the giant banana that we ended up naming Blace (our couple name), and fell asleep.

"Don't worry about it." Reece said shrugging.

I nodded. "Hey, I'll meet you at our room in a few, I need to stop by Java Juice real quick."

"Alright."

"Do you want anything while I'm there?" I asked politely.

He shook his head. "No I'm fine, thanks Princess."

I smiled, and walked towards the cute little smoothie shop on the corner, right beside The Burger Pit.

As my mouth watered at the thought of s strawberry smoothie, a hand lightly tapped my shoulder.

I stopped in my tracks, and spun around on my heel. I made eye contact with the one freckled faced, chocolate brown eyed, copper brown headed girl that I was dreading to run into.

"Can I help you?" I asked raising my eye brows, scanning her presence.

She stood in front of me with a pair of teeny tiny booty shorts, that exposed way too much skin, a tank top and an excessive amount of make up that was caked on.

Reece is seriously wanting to settle for this..

She rolled her eyes, and blew a bubble with her gum, and proceeded to smack her gum. "I don't like you."