Chapter Thirty Three

Sarah was thrown to the bed by his powerful yet caring hands as Ben climbed on top of her, balancing his weight on both his palms. He kissed her mouth deliciously, her arms snaking around her neck and pulling him closer than he already was. She felt her breath caught at the back of her throat as soon as his skin made contact with hers. Suddenly, the kiss changed from being anything unreal to being a kiss for its own sake.

She shivered against him, but she didn’t pull away, and he felt his manhood grow hard in response. Her tongue touched his again, a hesitant, shy caress, and he stroked it with his own, urging her to keep kissing him with her wanton desire that seemed to match his own. He wanted to touch her everywhere, to strip off her clothing, feel her taut skin against his quivering self.

He had never felt so freaking nervous. He had always considered himself at what you would call a pro at pleasing women but he didn't wanna screw up anything with Sarah. This innocent, utterly gorgeous and perfectly wonderful woman deserved everything and he would go to hell if he couldn't give her that. He slowly pulled her up, and then made her sit on his lap as he shifted to the centre of the bed. Beginning to caress the rim of her jeans, his mouth didn't leave hers as he continued to delve deeper into her mouth and kiss her like she was meant to be kissed.

"Oh, baby, I want you so bad." He breathed into her mouth, attacking her with quick and intense pecks. Well, he had a habit of talking when he had intercourse. It wasn't dirty talk, to be precise, but he did say everything he felt and experienced. Sometimes, he cussed.

She didn't say anything, just made a little hum at the back of her throat that aroused him to the brink of insanity. She didn't make a bunch of weird, loud noises, instead, she tried to bite back the pleasure, but it shone in her expressive brown eyes how much she was enjoying it. She looked sated, and he wanted her to experience everything he was going to do to her.

Sarah felt weird, but sexy. No man had ever touched her with such blatant openness. She knew Ben was a man who was open to please. She also knew he was thoroughly experienced. The way he  kissed showed how much he practised the art of seduction. She was straddling him, and his hands were gripping her hips, pulling her into him.

"You feel so good baby." He rasped, and she felt her knees turn to jelly. He had a thing for taking while...and truth be told, she was liking it. His words were doing insane things to her.

She kissed him again as his hands found them all the way up to her waist and then shoulder. Her top was sleeveless so he began to fidget with the sleeve, wondering something. "Can--I?" He asked, his voice in a wondrous whisper.

God, she was so beautiful. She nodded, allowing him to take her top off. Honestly, he had been scared, so fucking scared that his forwardness and intensity would freak her out. She was a virgin, and to top it all off, an asexual. He needed to hold his horses and be gentle; even gentler than gently. She was kissing him but all her kisses were smeared with hesitancy, maybe she was getting afraid. He began to respond softly to the kiss in an attempt to ease her worries. All this while, he lifted up her top and carried it off her head, discarding it on the floor.

"Ben," She huffed, pulling back. Her eyes were dazed and soft, her lips incredibly swollen.

He could read her every thought. In her gleaming eyes. "Don't be scared, love. We're not doing anything you don't want to...okay?" 

She was already half-naked in front of him, though. And she felt ashamed. He had taken off her top and now she was left in her crimson coloured bra that had glossy straps and her skinny jeans that seemed too tight now as she felt hot and bothered all over again. She had been worried of what might be his reaction when he saw her completely imperfect body. Like, she was genuinely worried. She had never been like this with a guy before, and no one had seen her so closely, so intimately. Fear had grappled her but then, he had kissed her softly, telling her he wouldn't do anything that would make her uncomfortable and she knew she was falling for this caring, loving man.