8 Das family broken ties with Roy Chowdhary family

Start from the beginning

She got worried and frowned that once again Bondita's letter reached Anirudh

**********
The letter contains:

Patibabu -(It is striked off and written addressing him as) Barrister Babu,

(Bondita striking the word itself is stabbing him mercilessly. Addressing him formally as an outsider is feeling of suffocation for him)

I am going away. (He started worrying and his eyes are forming tears). Don't get worried about me or get angry on me. It's not because that you got second marriage barrister Babu. I understood why you have stooped for that act. It is because of my foolish behaviour and silly thoughts and my crazy actions which I have done with you forgetting my limits. I have troubled you alot na.

You saved me from sati, gave me a life, when entire society is willing to throw me in pyre, you saved me from being killed , you kept aside your ideals and principles and has opted for another kupratha of child marriage to save me from one kupratha of sati.

But in that process your life is spoiled because of me. Now I understood that Whatever sampoorna didi told is true.

(Anirudh looked at her angrily and continued reading Letter)

I don't mean that sampoorna didi had filled my brain with nonsense.. Shotti.

Now when recollecting all the incidents from marriage anniversary day to till yesterday, I have seen some kind of pain in you on marriage anniversary day when you are washing my hands which I have written your with Alta, I have seen immerse pain and tears at the end of your eyes when you have thrown chamatkari sindur in air, when you have taken reverse pheras with me , when you came with garlands in your neck along with Manorama ji and told that you have are married for second time, at that time also your eyes are welled up. But due to my stubborn nature I didn't think why your eyes are wailing

At that time I only behaved like a stubborn girl and didn't understand that my actions are paining you and forcing you to stoop down. I myself pushed you to kill your soul. I only made you to kill your ideals and principles.

I am a bad girl barrister Babu, a very bad girl. You are not rakshas babu but I am rakshas Bondita, you always remained to me as dost babu but I don't deserve your friendship.

That's why I took this decision of leaving you. Atleast from Now onwards you should not suffer anymore because of me. That's why I am leaving the house.

Because I don't deserve to stay for a single moment in your house and in your life. (Anirudh with his trembling voice murmured: what are you telling Bondita? is it not your house too Bondita? Am I nothing to you? )

I am really sorry for leaving like this without informing you or anyone and going away from you.

You Don't worry about me. It's not that I am leaving my studies and leave our ambition. I will never do that. It's a promise to my shikshak babu as a student that I will study well.

I will go to distant place, work hard and then study. You and ksj taught me many things, so I will work in any house as a maid or stitch clothes as a darji babu (tailor) or cook and earn money and then study well..

(Anirudh in mind: Bondita no..no. don't do this. You are not a maid or cook. And you are not supposed to work in this tender age)

You are crying. Please wipe your tears barrister Babu, you only taught about dignity of labour to Suraiah didi, Ramaiah didi and other girls that there is no point of small work, big work in this World. Work is worship.

I feel very happy to work and earn money and then study.

You know na your student Bondita is very smart she can argue back if anyone tries to cheats her. So you need not worry about me at all. I won't let the incident which happened three days before won't be repeated to me again. I won't speak with any men in isolated area or take food or sweets from outsiders. I will be fine and safe wherever I go.