Chapter Three | More Than Friends

[Time skip to when Sophie's school ends the next day]

Sophie walked out of school, ready to go home. She then started walking back to her house. While walking, Sophie sees Jenny running to her.

"Sophie! Wait up!" Jenny said.
stopped walking. Jenny caught up with her and took a moment to catch her breath. "Oh hey Jenny, what's up?" Sophie asked. Jenny said "Sophie let's walk home together. I kinda wanna meet your family."

Sophie agreed and they both started walking home together. "Uhmm, Jenny, I-I actually have something to confess..." Sophie said. Jenny looked at her and asked "Why, what is it?"

"Uhmm... I uh..." Sophie said. "Pffft, Sophie just say it heh!" Jenny said in a playful tone, while holding Sophie's hand.

"I like you..."

Sophie immediately covered her face with her hands because it turned red instantly. Jenny had a surprised but happy look on her face.

"Awww, Sophie I like you too! I've always liked you, ya know." Jenny said with a happy voice. She then hugged Sophie tightly while Sophie kept blushing. "I was actually gonna confess to you tomorrow but you already did first!" while giggling.

"I-I..." Sophie was at a loss for words. She didn't expect Jenny to like her back, especially when they're both the same gender. Sophie smiled and quickly kissed Jenny on the cheek. Jenny giggled and kissed her back.

"So, I guess were a thing now huh?" Jenny said with a smile on her face, while blushing. "Y-Yeah, we are... B-But how will my dad react?" Sophie said with a worried voice. "It'll be fine," Jenny assured. "He will support our relationship, I'm sure of it. Now let's continue walking to your house Sophie."

After walking for a long while, they have finally arrived at Sophie's house. "I'm really excited to meet your parents and siblings, Soph!" Jenny said. Sophie then opened the main door and the both of them went inside. They went on the coach and saw Rosemary was there.

"Oh hello Sophie, how was school?" Rosemary asked. "It was fine mom. Uhmm, I brought my friend Jenny here. I-I hope you don't mind..." Sophie said. Rosemary smiled and said "Oh I don't mind. Hi Jenny! How are you?"

"Hi Mrs. Walten, I'm doing good." Jenny said. "Why don't you stay for dinner?" Rosemary said. "I can cook a delicious dinner for you." she said with a smile.

"Well, sure then Mrs. Walten!" Jenny said. "Please, just call me Rosie." Rosemary said. She then went upstairs do go do something.
"Wow Soph, your mother's really kind," Jenny said. Sophie replied with "I know, she's a really good person." while switching through the channels on the television.

Jenny started to get closer to Sophie. She eventually started cuddling with Sophie on the coach. "Oof, what a-are you doing Jenny?" Sophie asked. Jenny replied with "Oh, I'm just cuddling you because you're so cute." while smiling. Sophie started blushing and started to hug and cuddle her back.

"Woah, what are you two doing?" Molly asked. Sophie quickly stopped and sat in a proper position and said "N-Nothing! Molly what are you doing here?!" with an embarrassed tone. "I saw you two were hugging!" Molly said.

"Go to your room Molly..." Sophie said as she blushed extremely hard. Molly said "Okay, you two lovey doveys have fun!" Molly then ran upstairs into her room while chuckling.

"Hehe, your sister's adorable Sophie!" Jenny said. "Yeah, she really is." Sophie responded. Jenny reached out for her bag and opened it. "Here," Jenny said as she rummages through the bag. "I made us matching bracelets!" Jenny said with a smile.

Jenny then gave it to Sophie. "Oh wow! Thanks, it looks cute." They then put their bracelets on. "You know Sophie..." "What if we... kissed?" Jenny said while blushing. "Like, on the lips" she added. Sophie's face immediately turned red.

"Uh, J-Jenny, really? I mean, I can do on the cheek..." Sophie said while hugging a couch pillow. "Pffft, come on Soph, just one kiss on the lips wouldn't hurt." Jenny said. Sophie nodded and they both started leaning toward each other.

They both started kissing with their eyes closed. Jenny pulled Sophie more towards her and started hugging her tight. Despite Sophie being hesitant, she was actually enjoying it. Sophie then put her hands on Jenny's cheeks.

After some seconds, they stopped.

"W-Wow, I-I uh.... mmm.." Sophie while blushing extremely hard. Jenny giggled and fixed Sophie's messy hair. "I liked that Soph~" Jenny said. Sophie smiled while still blushing.

After a while, Jack went inside the house. "Honey, I'm home!" he said. He then takes notice of the two on the coach and asks "Wow Sophie, I see you brought your friend here. How are you?" while unpacking his briefcase. "I'm doing fine Mr. Walten," Jenny replied.

Sophie whispered to Jenny "I'm so nervous... what if he do-" Jenny immediately replied with "Relax Sophie! Take a chill pill." Jenny then hugged Sophie to comfort her. "Wow, so, uh, you two are... together now?" Jack asked.

Sophie felt embarrassed. "Ermm, yes, Mr. Walten. We are together." Jenny responded with while sweating a bit. Sophie covered her face with her hands, hoping her father accepts their relationship.

"..."

"Well okay! As long as Sophie's happy! Enjoy your stay here Jenny." Jack said. Jenny smiled and thanked Jack. "You see Sophie, don't worry." while hugging her tightly. Sophie giggled and kissed Jenny on the cheek.