I woke up to my alarm going off making me groan before turning it off and sitting up in my bed.

It was early as shit and I was low key regretting picking up this shift at work knowing I wasn't a morning person.

At all!

I flipped back the covers and got up going straight into my bathroom. I used the toilet before anything then got started on my hygiene routine. When I finished everything at the sink I turned on the shower and stripped out my clothes getting in.

"Trynna please a nigga almost made me loose my mind! Ion know what's real nomo they in disguise" I sung to aloud as I washed my body up.

"Even though we're done I wouldn't put you through no pain, but it hurt my heart to know you don't feel the sameee" I dragged rinsing off then repeating the process.

I loved me some Tink.

After about 15 more minutes I got out drying myself off.

After putting on lotion and all that I put on my matching pink work scrubs with some white socks and white crocs. I put my hair up in a low bun grabbed my purse and phone and headed down the stairs.

I worked at a Children's hospital as a Nurse Assistant and I loved it.

Looking at the time I saw that I had less than 30 minutes to get to work and the drive was a good 25. So I quickly grabbed my keys and walked out locking the house up in the process.

Getting into my car I started it up then quickly sped off driving in silence the whole way there...

"God please let today be a cool calm and collective one.. Amen" I said as I pulled into the parking lot.

Once I found a spot close to the doors I killed my engine and hopped out making my way inside. I walked over to the time clock punching in my numbers then over to my locker to put my stuff away.

"Hey Kylieee" My boss, Mrs.Wright smiled as she came out of a patient's room throwing away the gloves she was wearing.

"Heyy Mrs.Wright" I waved at her.

"You know you didn't have to come in today? I could've sworn I sent you the message last night" She said taking out her phone making me get happy. 

"Nope I didn't get anything, you know I definitely would have stayed in my bed if I did" I chuckled making her laugh.

"Yea I see.. I guess it never went through, well once you're done in that room you can leave If you'd like and I'll still get you paid for the entire day since you came in anyways" she shrugged.

"Awwn thank youu" I cheesed making her wave me off.

"Girl bye you know you my favorite, but I have to go I'll see you later baby" she patted my back then walked off down the hall.

Continuing into the room I was assigned I walked in seeing all the lights off and the little girl sleeping. She was sick with pneumonia and stage 2 cancer so she mostly slept all day due to the heavy medicines she was on.

So after refilling her medicine for the next nurse I made sure her vitals were looking right then I changed her Iv before leaving.

I went back into the break room quickly grabbing my purse out my locker and practically running out the building.

A bitch was tiedddd!

Once I got in my car I felt my phone vibrate with a text and when I looked at it I saw that it was my fake ass mama.

Since she got her a lil boyfriend she been acting really funny and I wasn't feeling it.

Ignoring it I decided to call Jayda and see what she was doing. The phone rung a couple times before she answered and I heard a whole bunch of noise in the background making me scrunch up my face. Tf

"Hey best, what you doing?" She asked yelling a bit.

"Hey bitchh, leaving work what about you? Why it's so noisy in the background?" I questioned.

"Mhm well Come over here, and that's Rico nem loud asses on the game" she said.

"Girl I am tired, I was planning to go get back in my bed" I Said truthfully pulling out the parking lot.

"Bitch you act like it's not extra rooms in here!" She snapped making me laugh.

"Ight bitch damn I'll be there in a few, you want anything from the Waffle House?"

"Okay boo and Of course I want my usual" she said making me nod like she could see me. We spoke for a few more minutes and then ended the call and I headed to get our food.

...

Finally getting to Jaydas house I pulled into the driveway before quickly killing the engine and hopping out the car.

I had to pee so fucking bad so instead of knocking on the door I just busted in and took off towards the bathroom dropping all my shit in the process.

"What the fuck wrong wit ha?!" I heard one of them ask as I finally got in there and handled my business.

"Whewww, that was very much needed" I said as I got up wiped myself then flushed the toilet.

I washed my hands and took my hair out the ponytail fluffing my curls before opening the door to leave out. As I was about to turn the corner I ran into somebody's hard ass chest almost knocking me right on my ass but whoever it was caught me holding they hand securely around my waist.

Finally looking up I was met with that same mug he always had on his face.

"Yo ass needa watch where you going shorty" Demon said in a low tone making me roll my eyes at him.

"Boy you the one bumped into me the hell" I retorted looking down at his hands then back at his face.

"Yo attitude terrible" he laughed showing his pretty white teeth. He was so damn fine man.

"Says the Nigga that's always mugging somebody" I scoffed. He had finally let me go and I stepped back taking the time to look over his outfit.

He was wearing a black Nike tech fit with a white tee and a fresh pair of ones, some chains hung from his neck and he smelled good as fuck! Had fatmama down there doing tricks and shit.

"You wouldn't know I was mugging if you wasn't always in my face" He shrugged smirking. He licked his lips and I just shook my head pushing him back some so I could walk back into the living room but of course he stopped me again.

"Why yeen follow me back on Ig" he asked looking me up and down like he was ready to attack.

Yea come kill this pussy bae.

"Ian even know that was you" I lied making him smack his teeth.

"Girl stop fucking lying! You on even know another Demon" he said making me laugh.

"Mhm I'll do it in a second" I said walking off feeling him still staring.

~~~~~

Okay big KY we see youu!

Thoughts & Feedback?

How y'all liking the story so far? 🫣