Instead I got on instagram scrolling until Rico started tapping me to grab the blunt.

"I'm finna take my ass to the crib after this" I said hitting the blunt a good four times then passing it.

"Me too, Ky finna be mad hearing me and Jayda fuck all night but I needs that" Rico shrugged making Chief mug him.

Nigga swore that was his Bestie or sum shit.

"She can come over my crib" I smirked making him laugh.

"Bitch you just said fuck ha make up yo mind nigga" Chief shook his head at me.

"I knew you wanted shorty ass, y'all a be dope together fr" Rico said making me shake my head.

"Now you know Ion do relationships" I laughed. And that was true, ever since my last bitch lied to me about being pregnant with my baby I ain't trusted one since.

All these Hoes was the same in my eyes.

And I know it was wrong to put every female in that same category but shid I wasn't going out like that again.

Standing up from my spot on the couch I grabbed my belongings then dapped them up making my way out to my car.

I lived about 30 minutes from where I was at so I turned on some Youngboy and vibed out until I got to the crib.

~~~

Once I pulled up I quickly killed the engine and hopped out going to unlock my door. Stepping inside I felt the cool air hit my skin before I locked the door back and jogged up to my room.

I sat my gun and the money out my pocket on my dresser before tossing my phone in the bed and going in the bathroom.

It was going on 3am and I wasn't no dirty ass nigga so I took me a quick lil shower then got out moisturizing my skin. I rubbed on some deodorant before putting on a pair of Ralph Lauren boxers and some basketball shorts.

I turned the tv on The boondocks and cut the lights out plopping down on my bed getting comfortable.

As I was dozing off I kept thinking about Ky for some reason. Shorty was some smooth and I could tell she wasn't like the hoes I was used to because she didn't just throw herself on me, and I liked that shit. But at the same time I wasn't trying to be tied down right now so I brushed it off and went my ass to sleep..

Kylie Dior Smith || 21
Atlanta GA
7:16 AM

Kylie Dior Smith || 21Atlanta GA7:16 AM