I told her about my symptoms—frequent dizziness, tiredness, and vomiting—that I have been experiencing for the last few days. I gulped, looking at Ruhaan, who was looking so angry because I hadn't told him all these things. I mentally pray for myself, as I know he will be so mad at me for not sharing all this with him.

"Alright, Mrs. Roy, so when was the last time you both got physically intimidated?" Hearing her question, I choked on my breath and felt uncomfortable saying anything. "Last week," Ruhaan answered, seeing me uncomfortable. "Ok..." She said she had a few drawers and then took out a packet.

Handing me the packet, she told me, "Your symptoms match the symptoms of pregnancy, Mrs. Roy. Here is the pregnancy testing kit; let's see what it shows." My heartbeat stopped for a while as I looked at the kit in my hand. Feeling Ruhaan Ji's hand on my hand as he caressed it softly, I looked at him with fear. "Relax, don't panic. I am with you," he softly said, then kissed the back of my hand. I nodded, still in a daze.

"Mrs. Roy, a nurse will help you to the washroom and instruct you how to use it. Go with her," she said to me, motioning for the nurse to help. I come back after a few minutes, holding the kit in my hand. The doctor asked me to put the kit on a small table near her table as it hadn't shown any results yet.

We stay silent for a while as I am really nervous and scared, whereas Ruhaan Ji has his all-time expressionless face, but I can feel his nervousness. We snap our heads towards the doctor, who looks at the kit to see the result and then nods her head to herself before facing us.

"It is showing the negative result..." The doctor said, and hearing her, I feel so sad and don't know why. "But still, we have to take your blood sample for confirmation, as these kit tests can be inaccurate sometimes, and if you are not really pregnant, then we have to know what's wrong with your body through blood tests. Then meet me with your reports," she told us, telling us to do a blood test. After leaving her cabin, we went to the pathology lab at the hospital for a blood test.

We are waiting for our turn, sitting on a chair outside the room. I put my head on his shoulder, feeling drained. He circled his arm around me and gently stoked my arm and shoulder. A smile appeared on my face. I felt good and serene in his arms.

"Tired?" He whispered, "Hmm," which I just said while playing with his shirt's button. I felt his soft lips on my temple as he kissed me.

"Mrs. Siya Roy!" A nurse called me, and we went inside the sample collection room. They made me sit on the chair in front of a doctor who was wearing gloves. I gulp in fear as soon as he tears open the pack of a new syringe. Whereas a nurse came towards me and started looking for veins in my arms. When she finally found them, she disinfected the area with alcohol and asked me to fist my hand tightly.

I looked at Ruhaan, who was looking at all this with his curious eyes, then at me. He gives an assured look and blinks his eyes. I let out a loud wince as the doctor poked the needle inside my skin. I tightly closed my eyes, feeling pain.

"Done, you can open your fist, Mrs. Roy." Hearing the doctor, I opened my eyes and fist. He looked at my arm to see that he had put a small bandage on the site of the injection. Ruhaan came towards me as he was asked to sit on the chair away from me.

"Good job," he said with a smile, making me smile as he wiped a tear from my lashes and helped me stand up. "Sir, you can collect the report tomorrow evening from the reception, and we will also email it to you," the nurse informs us as she hands over my medical file to him. "Thank you," then we exited the room and made our way outside the hospital after taking my medicines.

"I am coming with the car; you just wait here, ok?" "Yeah, okay." I stand there with my foot tapping while waiting for him. He stopped the car in front of me and asked me to get in. We stayed silent for a while as he was fully focused on driving and I was gazing outside the window, lost in my thoughts.

"What are you thinking, Siya?" I turn my head towards him as he speaks. "Nothing just..." "You know you can share your feelings with me. Now tell me," he says, stopping the car on the side of the road. I took a long breath and said,

"What if I am really pregnant?" "So are you not ready for this?" He asked me to turn fully towards him and hold my hands in his. "No, it's not like that, but don't you think it's too early for us?" I said, looking down, unable to look into his eyes. "I don't understand. Looking at your scared face, I can only think that you are not ready for a baby now." He narrowed his eyes at me.

I looked away from him and then looked at our joined hands. "You are not getting me, Ruhaan Ji. It's not only about me; what about you, huh? Also, we never think about all these things. " He slowly smiled at me. I frowned, looking at his smile. "Why are you smiling like that?" I asked in confusion.

"Well, I will be happiest and on top of the world if you are really pregnant. I know it's early for us, as we are not prepared for it, but we will manage, right? It's a blessing, Siya, to have a baby. But the last decision will be yours. Let's just see what the result will say, hmm." He is so sweet, God! I thought so, looking at his beautiful eyes, which were shining as he kissed my palm while looking at me.

"As long as I have you, I don't have to worry about anything. Never leave me alone." I hugged him tightly, and he caressed my head with his hand while putting his other hand on my back. I closed my eyes, feeling his warmth against my body. "I will never!" He murmured against my head, and we pulled out of the hug after a while.

"I wanted to eat ice cream." I asked as he started the car. Looking at me angrily, he said, "No, you are sick. Just eat homemade food until you are completely fine." I pouted as he looked at the road and shook him, holding his arm, and again said, "Please! I really want to eat it; it's been a while since I tasted ice cream. I even forgot the taste of it." I sadly said to Convince him and made a sad, innocent face. He looked at me with narrowed eyes and then sighed when I started blinking my eyes innocently.

"Fine." I quickly kissed his cheek, making his lips lift upward slightly, and let out a small yaay! He finally stopped the car near an ice cream parlour and went inside the shop to get my ice cream. My mouth watered thinking about a cold, creamy dessert.

Hearing a knock, I come out of my ice cream land and look outside the window to see Ruhaan Ji standing there with my chocolate ice cream tub. I quickly snatched my ice cream from his hand as soon as I rolled the glass down.

"Thank you, Ruhaan Ji. You are the best husband; I love you!" I excitedly told him, giving him my brightest smile. He just shakes his head, looking at my childishness with a smile, and takes his seat on the driver's side. "I know that already; stop buttering me." I giggled slowly. "Formality karni jaruri h, samja kare," I told him in fake seriousness, making him chuckle.

After we enjoyed our ride to our home silently, he was driving while I was enjoying my ice cream. Don't expect me to share my dear ice cream with Ruhaan Ji. I love him, no doubt, but I can't share my ice cream! Ask me anything, and I will give it to you happily, but not my favourite food.

I am fully enjoying and cherishing this beautiful journey with him by my side, listening to a soft, slow, romantic song with chocolate ice cream in my hand. Ahh, dream life...

************************

Thank you for Reading...

Hope you all love it.

What do you all think about this chapter guys? Do let me know...

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.

Stay tuned🤗

See you all soon☺😇
Till then
Take care 🥰
Bye...❤❤❤❤

Lots of love😘❤