Truth Be Told

~Back at HQ~

Slowly I begin removing my uniform, getting ready for a quick shower before I went home. I released the wrap that was binding my chest, giving me a male form, and stepped into the shower. This hot water might just lull me to sleep.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I peek around the curtain to see who had entered. "Oh, it's just you Lelouch" I sigh of relief.

"Do you mind if I stay in here to talk to you? It's one of few places with privacy" I go back behind the curtain and under the water again.

"Yeah, I don't mind, what do you wanna talk about?" I heard him lock the door, and I assumed he took a seat on the toilet lid.

"Earlier, you said you were in a holding cell. If so, then how did you escape?" Oh shit. I'm screwed.

"I...uh....I just, uh....look, I can't really tell you"

"Why not? You also said 'before Suzaku gets out' hinting that he had been captured in the holding cell, how did you go about that?" I paused. Should I tell him? He is one of the few people I trust.

I turn off the water and reach out of the shower, grabbing my towel. I wrap the towel around my body and climb from the shower.

"I can't tell you, but if I show you, you have to be prepared to help if I can't handle it" he stands up and nods. I easily clear my mind and shimmer out of sight. I watch him contemplate his reaction when I grab his hand and lead him to the mirror where you could see me as a shadowy figure.

"It's called Geass. Using it uses a lot of my energy and I've passed out a couple of times after using it for too long. One of the biggest flaws is that you can see me in a reflection" I explain to him. He nods like he understands, which with him, I believe that he does.

"I see, do you know the extent of it's ability, or if you can condition yourself to make it last longer?" He asked curiously. I shimmer back and shook my head.

"I don't really know, or have the time to test that stuff out, and Aaron won't just tell me so I'm stuck ignorant" I shrug with a yawn.

"Would you mind if I tested those thing a on you?"

"No, I don't care. Do what you want. Besides, I owe you at least some testing since you helped me escape"

"Good, tomorrow if you feel okay I'll run some tests after school. When you're done in here go ahead and wait until he front foyer area. I'm taking you home" I nod and he leaves the bathroom.

Sluggishly I got dressed and went to the foyer, and sitting down on the large couch.

~Lelouch's POV~

When I returned to the foyer, she was asleep peacefully on the couch. Why does she have to be this way, acting so independent, then she pulls something like this. This is the reason I worry about her.

Carefully I pick her up and take her out to Rivalz's motorcycle. Placing her in the side car as cautiously as I could, he phone began ringing.

It rand a couple times and I determined she wasn't going to wake up to answer it. I picked it up and answered the phone call.

"Hello" I said plainly.

"Who is this? Where is (Y/R/N)?" The man on the other end, the phone says it's Aaron. He was upset, surely.

"I am Lelouch, (Y/R/N)'s cousin. She fell asleep at my place so I'm taking her home now" I respond.

"Lelouch? She never told me of a cousin"

"We can talk later, I'm leaving now and for maximum safety, I must hand up" and before he could answe, I hung up and put the phone back in (Y/R/N)'s pocket.

Who is this Aaron guy? Is he her boyfriend? Or is he like C2? Who exactly am I going up against? These questions are running through my mind, but why? Why do I get so worked up when it's about (Y/R/N)? Why do I want to protect her so much?

A/N
So a little bit from Lelouch's point of view, we're divulging into his thoughts a bit. I'm sorry if this is going very slowly, but I promise, next chapter will be more eventful than this one because....of....things. I can't say or I'll spoil it, soooorrryyy! I should be posting the next chapter real soon, but maybe in a few days. Stay tuned my potatoes!