11 Aliances

The next morning I woke up to my alarm and took a shower. When I came out Aaron had pancakes ready for me. I sit down and eat quietly.

"(Y/R/N), why did you use your geass?" Aaron asked.

"Some jerks were kicking around a Japanese boy" I brief him. I finish my glass of orange juice and stand up, grabbing my bag, and leaving.

I walked in silence to the school grounds a couple of blocks down. When I got to school, the classes were buzzing. Something about the Black Knights? I listened and gathered the details as best I could.

I watch Kollin sit down in her seat. She looked dead dog tired. Was she up all night? Do we have some sort of test coming up that I don't know about?

"(F/B/N)? Why do you look so tired compared to yesterday?" Asked Rivalz, completely ignoring how much worse Kollin seems than me.

"Oh, last night I had to do something I haven't had to do in a while" I explained. I was telling be the truth, just leaving out the part of my geass.

"Really? What'd you do?" He pressed. I smiled.

"I kicked some ass, what else?" His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Really? Who was it? Does he go to school here?" Rivalz searched the room for someone with a black eye or blood stains.

"No, no, they were adults. Picking on a Japanese boy, what nerve they had"

"They? How many were there?!" I laughed at his enthusiasm.

"4, but no biggie" I saw Kollin get up and come over to my desk, placing her hands on the top and leaning on them over me.

"Did you just say Japanese?" I nodded

"Oh, I didn't notice....(F/B/N), are you an eleven?" Rivalz asked. Fathers plan worked.

"Not 'an eleven', I'm Japanese" i insisted. Kollin smiled a bit, then I noticed she had a small pink pouch in her left hand.

After class I felt a tug on my jacket as I was leaving, then I noticed Kollin walk past me. Clever move Kollin. It was a piece of paper. I didn't want to open it until I was alone. When I got to Student Council, I told them I was going to the bathroom, instead I went to a corner and opened the paper.

It was directions with the words "Meet me here at 5pm. Alone."