Running Late

Lelouch. Lelouch. Lelouch. Why was he on my mind? Why was the mental image of his smiling face burned into my brain? I groaned and tossed around.

Lelouch is Zero. Zero is Lelouch. They're the same person but they act differently around crowds. They both have a hidden identity that is unknown to most. Did I join for Zero, or did I join for Lelouch? If they were the same person then why is there a difference in who I joined for?

The thoughts pulses through my mind and lulled me to sleep. I awoke to a banging on my door and shouts from Aaron. I sit up quickly and look at my clock.

"CRAP!" I launch myself out of bed and quickly dress myself. I don't bother with my hair and I grab a piece of toast on my way out. I chew as I race down the street and turning onto campus. Speeding through the halls just barely made my seat before class began.

I was panting and had crumbs all over my front. Today I didn't have any extra time to converse with Rivalz or anyone else for that matter. After class I was packing up my things when Kollin approached me.

"You look like a mess" she commented.

"Thanks, it took my 5 minutes to get this look" I sighed as I ordered papers.

"At least fix your hair" she suggested.

"I don't have time" suddenly I felt fingers combing through my hair and fixing it.

"Uh....what are you doing?" I stopped and watched her.

"Well I have time and your hair is bothering me" she explained. Soon she finished playing with my hair and we moved to the next class.

Lunch would be after class and my stomach was grumbling like a wild beast. Finally the bell rang and I stood up immediately. On my way out of the room, a hand grabbed my shoulder and pulled me from the current of students.

"Huh?" I looked behind me to see Lelouch. Oh Lelouch. "Oh, hey Lelouch" I said.

"Hey, you seem hungry, let me take you out to lunch" he suggested.

"Oh no, I'm fine with the school's hot dogs" I smile, my stomach moaning again. I blush out of embarrassment. I should have eaten more than a crispy piece of bread this morning.

"Think of it as a welcoming luncheon, I'll pay and we can get better quality food than frozen hot dogs" that was hard to pass up. I hesitantly agree. Rivalz allows us to use his motorcycle to leave campus and return quicker.

Lelouch drove and I sat in the sidecar. He took me to a Chinese restaraunt and he ordered us both fried rice with sweet and sour chicken. It may have looked odd, two high school males eating Chinese together, but the food was good.

"How do you like Ashford?" He asked.

"It's nice. Much better since I know you're here" I smile at him, and I must be crazy because I thought I saw him blush. We stayed silent through most of our lunch and then Lelouch got a call.

"Hello?" His expression was unreadable. "Wait 10 minutes to advance. I'll be there in 5" I looked at him, waiting to be informed. He pulled out the payment for our meals then stood up.

A/N
Okay, so I haven't updated this in a while because I didn't think anyone liked it...apparently I was wrong? Well I have a lot more in a notebook that I just have to type up and put here so yeah. It would be nice to know if you like this one...please...and thank you... {*_*}