Revealing Zero

When I got home I began putting on my bulletproof vest and leg pads.

"What are you doing? Where do you think you're going?" Aaron asked.

"You can come with me, just stay out of sight"

"You didn't answer my question. Where are you going?" I love him like a brother, but I don't want to tell him so I just give him the slip of paper. He read it and without question he helped me. I made it to the meeting place at exactly 5pm.

I heard footsteps behinf me so I turned, pointing my gun at the sound. It was a young looking man with curly hair and a red headband. His black suit was familiar looking.

"You're part of the Black Knights, are you not?" He shook his head yes. I lower my gun to my side defensively.

"(F/B/N)" I hear Kollin say behind me. I turn around and she looks completely different from usual. In my own words, she looked spunky.

"Kollin?" Her eyeset is stern and unforgiving. She nods slightly, taking out her cellphone.

"He's here, what are your orders now?" She too was dressed as a Black Knight. Was she contacting Zero? She looked to me and hung up.

"(F/B/N), come with me" she started heading to a very large vehicle that looked like a dump on the outside. Entering it was a whole different story, it was very nice, much like my room in my old house. Kollin led me to a roundish area, and sitting right in front of me was none other than Zero.

"Zero, this is him" though I couldn't see his face, his body movements suggested surprise. Did he know me? Does he know I'm not a boy? Does he know that my realy name isn't (F/F/B/N)?

I look to Kollin. Coming to Area 11 was supposed to keep me away from Zero. My father assumed that he would think I would be as far away as possible for protection, rather than looking in the general area.

"What is your name?" Zero asked simply.

"(F/F/B/N)" I respond, keeping my gun behind my back and up my sleeve.

"(F/B/N), I'd like you to become one of the Black Knights" my grip tightened at his suggestion. I narrowed my eyes.

"I'm not joining anything unless I know who I'm dealing with, Zero" he stands up, walking past me.

"Come with me, we shall discuss matters elsewhere" I silently follow him as we arrive in a smaller room with a couch. Zero sat on one side of the couch and I sat on the other.

"Why didn't you just text me when I said I-" he reached his hand up, and pulled his helmet off, revealing the grim face of Zero. "Lel-" he cupped his hand over my mouth to silence me.