Transparency

"Well that makes sense, did uncle know me and Lelouch were here?" Nunnally questions.

"No, if you remember, you and Lelouch were supposed to have had dropped off the face of the earth. No one knows exactly where you two are besides the Ashfords" I remind her and she nods in agreement.

"Nunnally, I think it's about time for bed, don't you?" Lelouch asks.

"Oh, yes, I suppose it is. (Y/R/N), will you be visiting us again?" She says before Lelouch takes her from te room.

"Yes, most definately, but remember, anywhere but here I'm (F/B/N)" I reply before Lelouch takes her off to bed. I sit in the quiet room, finishing up my tea.

"Who are you?" I hear a girl's voice coming from near the door. It's the same girl as before.

"I think I could ask you the same" i narrow my eyes and stand up. Why didn't Lelouch want me to see her?

"I am C2, a friend of Lelouch, so answer my question now" she demanded. I might as well play my part.

"(F/B/N), also a friend of Lelouch" I state, then I see Lelouch reappear in the doorway.

"C2! What are you doing?" He scolds as he takes her hand and leads her away. He seemed a bit frazzled.

"Something's not right..." I say to myself as I gather the tea cups and teapot. When Lelouch returns i hand him the tray.

"I think I should go, see you later Lelouch" I said, and I was gone before he could say anything in protest.

The streets were cold and dark, just as I would expect them to be at 9 o'clock. I start  my mental recap of the day.

I once again found my close cousins, school isn't too bad, Nunnally is still alive and well, Lelouch has a suspicious friend, I'm cold. My thoughts are interrupted by shouting coming from down the street.

"Get him!"
"Kick his ass!"
"Filthy eleven!"

The rage inside me built up and I run to the scene. "Stop it you assholes!" I shout at th. They stop and leave the youn boy alone, only to confront me.

"What are you gonna do, huh kid? Call your other eleven friends?" One man said, closing the distance between himself and I, trying to be intimidating. I stand m ground as he towers over me.

*Click*

"I suggest that if you want to keep living, you back off, and go home" I say, keeping a from hand on the gun in my hand

*Click* *Click* *Click*

His buddies circle is and point their guns toward me. I feel relieved that the boy was smart enough to run away while i distracted them.

"I suggest you put your gun away pipsqueak. If you shoot, they shoot and you'll die" the man in front of me said.

"Only cowards change a 1-on-1 fight to a 4-on-1 fight. Are you too afraid to fight me on your ow ? Huh tough guy?" I push my gun further into his abdomen discreetly.

"Like I'd be afraid of you, guys, just take care of him already" he said as he turned away and started walking. I sigh, knowing I'll have to do it.

"Why do you idiots make me do this?" I watch as my skin shimmers away, alongg with my clothes and gun.

"Huh?! Where'd he go?!"

"Stupid Britanians" I aim my gun and shoot them, one by one, leaving their unconscious bodies on the sidewalk. They weren't dead, just passed out from pain.

I put my gun away and shimmer back to sight. I hate using my grass. I have to clear my mind completely before I go invisible and before I come back. It takes a lot of concentration and if I use it too much I pass out by exhaustion.

I yawn and continue my walk back to my flat. I unlock the door and go in.

"Welcome back" A1 says. I look at him on my computer. Though he tells most people his name is A1, his really name is Aaron. I yawn again.

"Hey Aaron" do you mind if I go right to bed? I'm tired, and on top of that, I had to use my grass" I explain.

"You haven't used that in a while, not since-"

"Don't. Even. Say it."

"Alright, alright, go ahead and sleep"

"Thanks, nightl I go to my room and plop down in my bed, almost instantly falling asleep.