Chapter 55: Rise of Lyric (Arc 3)

Start from the beginning

MAIA: Maybe it was the "Repopulate protocol."

Cosmo: What's that?

MAIA: It was idealed by the Nature species as a way to Repopulate their race if most of their kind were killed. It was planned so if their race was facing extinction then they will use their technology and powers to bring new life. Unfortunately due to how large this war was only a handful of your kind survived and uses their technology and powers to bring new life and that's when you come in.

Cosmo: Then how come I don't remember anything or remember seme parts of it?

MAIA: Maybe their machine must have functional and didn't transfer the memories fully to you.

Cosmo: So is there a possibility there is more like me out there right now?

MAIA: There is a small chance but I'm not too sure. If your not the last kind then that is a good thing. Who knows how many is there, seeking answers just like you.

Cosmo lower her head down a bit and knows she's not the only kind left and she will find them. Soon the door open as Cosmo and MAIA turn as Cosmo ask.

Cosmo: Zooey did you find Cu-....Oh no.

MAIA: They are not Zooey and Cubot. This is bad.

(Meanwhile)

Tempest and Y/n finally made it to the room where the crystal is as they stare at the large door while Y/n can feel strong engery at the other side of the door.

Y/n: It's behind these doors.

Tempest: (smile) Awesome and sense the power is back online, we can open this door no sweat.

She walks over to the control console and pushed the button which cost the doors to crack open and soon slowly opens as Y/n and Tempest stand and wait as the door slowly opens, revealing a huge light which they have to cover their eyes as they make their way inside the room.

Once inside they were amazed to see a crystal n the middle of the room and within a clash case with wires attached to it as the two apoorches the crystal and once close they stare at it for a bit.

Then Y/n opens the glass case and takes the crystal and seconds after that the power gose out but immediately comes back online.

Tempest: Huh isn't the crystal not its power of something?

Y/n: Maybe there is something else powering this facility. Come on we should head back to the rest and-

Lyric: Too late.

They quickly turn around to see Lyric, his mind control archaeologists and his army while they have the others captured and forced to their knees. Some aimed their guns at them while Lyric smirks at the two and tells them.

Lyric: (smirk) I must say I am impressed. You two are the first to come here and witness the might of our crystal. The power for me to rule this world.

Y/n: Thsi crystal doesn't belong to you Lyric!

Lyric: (smirk) It doesn't belong to you as well. Still what are you going to do with it?

Y/n: I'll destroy it and you will lose your army forever!

He was about the smash it when Lyric suddenly grabs Tempest with his tail and dragged her towards Lyric and lifted her off the ground.

Lyric: (smirk) Not so fast. If you do that then I'll kill you and your friends.

Tempest: Don't listen to him! Destroy the crystal! We be fine!

Zooey: Yeah we be fine! Just destroy it!