Make Love and Leave

Note: Smut parts

---------------------------------------------------------

Liane's POV

Another day for them to prepare. The sun didn't shine for days. Synx, Mykel, and Helena prepare for the first day of the battle between the vampire and wolf camps. The five of us will join forces in my father's kingdom. I went to Stellia's room, and saw her lazily peering out the window. I approached her and she felt my presence there.

"You're here, Liane. I didn't notice you." She explained. I smiled a little and caressed her face.

"Are you ready, my darling?" Her response was just a nod and I kissed her forehead. I guided her out of the safe house and our companions followed. Helena and Stellia turned into wolves, and together we traveled to our kingdom. I noticed that the color of Stellia's eyes is mixed with red and brown and her fur is mixed with whites unlike when I saw her on our first met, her fur was pure brown. I didn't even notice the slight change in Stellia's appearance and we arrived at our kingdom. Stellia and Helena returned to human form, and Mykel and I dressed them both in long, thick jackets. We calmly entered the kingdom and were blocked by our soldier. I was about to fight one of the soldiers when we heard my father's voice.

Let them enter our kingdom. They are our allies.

The soldiers quickly obeyed my father's orders. When we approached my father, only the four of us, Synx, Helena, Mykel, and I knelt while Stellia remained standing.

"I'm happy to see you three and I'm happy to meet the two princesses of the kingdom of Sapphire." My father stood up and approached Stellia. My father looked at Stellia's eyes as if he was amazed by their strange color and he hugged the wolf princess.

--------------------------------------------------------------

My father agreed to let Stellia stay in my room while Helena stayed in my brother's room. My father also sent Synx to our kingdom for his own safety and stayed in an empty room. I accompanied Stellia to my room and we entered.

"Sorry if my room isn't too big." I explained as Stellia looked around my room.

"Liane, I'll lock the door. I'm just going to my clothes on." I followed Stellia's order. She removed the jacket and there was nothing left to cover her chest and whole body. I covered my eyes when she faced me because I was ashamed to see her whole. I heard her footsteps coming closer to me until our bodies were almost touching.

In your dreams.

Stellia turned her back on me and immediately put on her clothes. I rolled my eyes and she chuckled. My father invited Helena and Stellia to come along but I noticed that Stellia didn't eat the meat.

Excuse me, I suddenly lost my appetite.

She left the dining room and returned to my room. I was suddenly worried about her. I wanted to go to Stellia but my father stopped me. We all practiced for the upcoming war except Stellia and that's when I was more worried until we had dinner but Stellia still didn't show any signs of feeling. Even her sister is worried.

"Sister, go see Stellia in your room and see if she's okay." Myself ordered me and I immediately went straight to my room. When I entered my room, Stellia was sitting and looking in the mirror. I closed the door softly and locked it.

Stellia?

When Stellia faced me, her eye color was different. Her eyes were a mixture of red and brown, and her skin was pale. I couldn't move because she was getting closer to me. I was locked in her arms and I was leaning against the door. Stellia's face came closer to my neck and she whispered something to me.