Destiny

Liane's POV

FIRST DAY AT THE UNIVERSITY

It's the first day of school at the University and I haven't lost the joy of seeing her again, Stellia. Before I left the kingdom, my older brother called me to advise me.

"Liane, I know you've seen him again. But be careful. You don't know the caliber of her kind." Mykel warned me.

"Yes, Mykel. I'll take care of myself. Besides, I promised mom that I won't die." My promise to my brother as I hugged him.

"Be careful, Liane. Your friend is waiting for you outside." I nodded and immediately left the kingdom. When I came out, I immediately saw Synx. Someone I can trust, he is the only one who knows when Stellia and I first met. As we walked, because the university is close to the kingdom, he immediately asked what happened last week.

"You saw her, right?" He asked

"Yes, I saw her. She's gotten better, Synx. You'll meet her later too." I answered and suddenly smiled. "But she seemed more scared when she saw me." I added and Synx suddenly pushed me gently.

"Maybe because you scared her. Tell me, is your only mission to protect her or is there something bigger than that?" He asked again.

"Well, let the destiny do it." I said and I smiled even more.

We already reached the university and many students were entering. Since Synx and I are in the same class, we looked for room 619 and entered immediately. As soon as we entered, my eyes fell on a woman who looked like she couldn't believe what she saw, it's Stellia. Synx looked at me as if to make sure if Stellia was the girl with the rich brown eyes and I nodded. I immediately went to Stellia's side and she didn't let go to her seat. She looked at the man next to me, she noticed that another vampire was with me. I immediately spoke to Stellia.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you yet. Just calm down, princess." I said as I smirked in front of her and I held her hand on her lap to reassure that I won't hurt her.

"Who is with you? Why is he here?" She asked and there was obvious fear in her voice.

"He?" I pointed at Synx as I pulled him behind so I could introduce him to Stellia. "Stellia, this is Synx, my best friend. Synx, she is Stellia, one of the princesses from Kingdom of Sapphire." When I said that, Synx's eyes widened.

"Oh- Ehm. It's an honor to meet you, Stellia. Don't worry, we will pro-. " I elbowed Synx so he wouldn't ruin my plan. He was a little hurt but he still shook Stellia's hand and I saw that Stellia's nervousness had disappeared.

Photography Class. One of my favorite classes. The professor assigned us to form a 3-pair group in which we will take a picture of the group using one cellphone. When I shot Stellia, she noticed that I was enjoying myself.

"You like taking pictures?" She asked.

"Yes. I want to capture every moment. But I only do it with people or things I care about." I said it with sincerity and I saw her smiling at me. Butterflies in my stomach. When the activity is over, one representative per group will be shown the photos that have been taken.

Liane, please show your group's pictures.

Since our class is quite techy, I connected the cellphone to a smart TV. When I showed the photos, all I could see and hear in the class was admirations and smiles.

Great job, Liane. Keep it up.

Everyone clapped and Synx smiled. But my attention is on a woman. I saw Stellia jump for joy. What a beautiful wolf she is. After I returned to my seat, Stellia suddenly hugged me. My body suddenly felt hot, and I saw that Synx couldn't believe it. Stellia noticed that her hug lasted longer, she slowly squirmed and I saw her cheeks flush. I smiled and she looked away from me.

Thank God! The class is over and we only have 3 hours of class. When I saw Stellia walking away from us, I grabbed her hand and she faced me. I whispered to her and I could feel her body shaking a bit.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you. See you tomorrow, darling." I said and I kissed her neck. I glared at her with lust, and Synx and I immediately walked away.

"What did you do to her. Don't tell me that you did the-." Synx asked worriedly and I smirked. He couldn't speak anymore because of the stupid thing I did.

She will be mine. My only Stellia.