Answer

Liane's POV

I didn't intend to kill Stellia's sister, but I couldn't control my anger. How can I apologize to her? I was about to enter the kingdom when Mykel who was behind me called me.

"Liane!" My older brother called me in surprise but I couldn't smile and he noticed.

"I want to be alone first, Mykel." My brother just nodded and I went to my room. I laid on my bed and took the small box from under my bed. I took a strand of Stellia's hair. Suddenly my memory came back to our first meeting.

<< Flashback

"You're a vampire. Don't worry, I won't fight you first. I'm Stellia.", the girl said and raised her hand slightly at the same time.

"I.. I'm Liane. Are you sure you can't fight me?" I asked with a shudder in my voice.

"Yes. I won't fight you FIRST. Maybe when we meet again. I'll give you something." Stellia said and she touched the strand of her hair. "If we ever meet again, that strand of my hair will help you. When you see my hair glowing every crescent moon, that will be me. And when we meet again, I'll kill you." Stellia's explanation and challenge to me. With the wolves screaming, Stellia immediately said goodbye to me.

Before I could lose sight of Stellia, Stellia kissed me on the cheek and the wolf girl quickly ran away.

End of flashback

I suddenly remembered the moment when both of us were so innocent. Our two worlds are different, indeed. Is love the reason we connect with each other? I came back to reality when there was someone who scratching on the window. I slowly walked to my window and opened it. I retreated a little and Stellia appeared to me. Her eyes darted like she needed something.

She entered my room and slowly walked to me. I slowly backed away as she came closer to me. I lay on my bed and Stellia was on top of me. Her face came closer to mine and she gently touched my cheek.

"Do you still remember when we first met." Stellia said with a mixture of desire. She saw that I hold her beautiful strand of her hair.

"Yes." I answered and felt her breathing. We stared. She helped me up and we sat together on my bed.

"Why did you come here? You know wolves are not allowed here." I asked her and I couldn't look at her. She caressed my hair. I blushed and she noticed it.

"Sorry about earlier." She was obviously sincere in apologizing to me.

"That's fine. It's my fault. But I didn't intend to kill your sister." I can't look at her. She cupped my face using her hands and she looked at me. Her brown eyes tell it that she wants to know something from me.

Do you love me, Liane?

I can not talk. Does she know the purpose of the mark on her neck? The credentials moon appeared in the sky. The mark on her neck appeared more. I couldn't help myself and kissed Stellia on her lips. She responded to my kiss. Is this really what Stellia and I are destined for? I slowly pulled away from our kiss. I saw a little blood on her lips. I didn't realize my fangs had appeared. I used my thumb to remove the blood from her lips and I licked it using my tongue. Her gaze was filled with desire.

"Do you love me?" Stellia repeated her question and I looked at her seriously. I put my face close to her neck and left kisses. I whispered my response on her ear.

I do, darling.

My lips met hers, passionate but gentle. We stopped when someone knocked on the door.

Liane? Is there anyone there with you? Open the door.

Shit. I heard the chime of the keys that my father was carrying. Stellia hugged me tightly and went straight to the window. Before Stellia left, she said something to me.

Your kiss tastes like heaven. See you soon, Liane.

When father opened the door, she was gone. Stellia left like a bubble. I sighed deeply and I looked at my father. He was obviously a bit confused.

"Who were you talking to earlier?" My father asked confused.

"Nothing. Someone just called my phone." I lied.

"Alright. Go to sleep." My father said and he went out of my room. I lay on my bed and touched my lips.

Our kiss tastes like heaven, indeed.