taehyung was wearing one of the pieces the older had chosen when they went shopping for baby stuff - the simple dark cerulean blue silk nightwear that reaches mid thigh; thin straps, a deep v-neck line with lace embroidery on the chest area and paired with a kimono robe.

the pregnant male's cheeks were warm as he shyly smiles. "it's one of the sleepwear you picked the other day"

now this seemed to pique jungkook's interest as his brows raised in curiosity and remembering the piece. "oh, yeah?" he murmurs, dark eyes on the younger who nods. "hmm, yeah, i remember" he then adds with a small smirk.

taehyung let jungkook untie his robe, his cheeks getting warmer as the older slowly, completely removes his robe.

"fck, i knew you would look good in it but you look way more beautiful than i had imagined..." jungkook lowly murmurs, lips in between his teeth as his eyes admired the sight infront of him. his hands gripping tightly on the younger's waist. "i knew i chose the right one" he teased as he dived in to press a kiss on the younger's shoulder only earning a chuckle from the pregnant male.

the older pulls away as he let the younger twirl around who giggles, making sure to admire every inch of him seeing him wearing this type of nightwear for the first time.

"you look beautiful, my love..." the dominant says again knowing how unsure taehyung had felt with the idea of wearing such clothes.

jungkook couldn't help but hover his hands over the pregnant male's bump making taehyung's plump cheeks in a darker pink shade as he smiles, holding on to his waist and once again claims the younger's smooth skin.

taehyung let jungkook hold, touch him. lips sucking on his exposed skin, eager and greedy hands roaming and gripping on the thin fabric - caressing his back, groping his ass and harshly cupping his chest and soon had him seat on his vanity table, the older inbetween his legs as the dark haired male starts to suck and bite on the column of his neck, collar bones and dip of his chest.

"kookie..." the brunette moans when jungkook had his attention now on his breast, lips wrapped around one of his clothed nipple.

his eyes fluttered close when the older started sucking and licking on the exposed skin of his chest due to the deep v-neck of his nightdress.

"i want to..." jungkook trails off, looking up at him as if pleading that taehyung could only nod already knowing what he wanted as he catched his breath.

the dominant pressed kisses on his collarbones and shoulder before slipping in a hand inside his nightwear, giving his chest a soft squeeze before pushing the fabric to the side making for the thin strap to slide off his shoulder.

jungkook poked the inside of his cheeks as his lustful eyes gaze at his husband's erected bud. he momentarily pulled away to look at the brunette and admire the sight - his disheveled hair, cheeks flushed pink, nightwear inched up to his waist revealing a bit of his black lace, his thighs spread open as he stood in between and one of the thin straps off his shoulder with one of his swollen breast in view.

the older didn't wait another second before he wraps his arms around the younger's waist and dives down, lips wrapping on the pregnant male's nipple. the action making for taehyung's eyes to flutter again, lips parting as he let out soft moans.

jungkook was gentle and soft as he sucked, eyes shut close as he starts to feel the gush of liquid down his throat. the taste of his husband's milk now starting to be familiar on his mouth.

taehyung bit his lips as he also feels the let down of his milk, unlike jungkook who was starting to get comfortable with their new intimate moment, the pregnant male was still getting used to the idea of him lactating. plus his husband breastfeeding from him.