Manik: Yes he is.

Nandini then gave him to Manik.

Nandini:"She got a bit emotional and cleared her throat" I will just come.

She went from there while Manik looked at her going and he knew what was going on in her mind.
He gave the baby to Veer and went behind her.
Nandini as she entered inside her cabin started shedding tears which she was controlling from a while. It was a very emotional day for her.
Manik who came inside her cabin saw her crying and sighed, he went to her hugged her tight.

Manik: Shh Shona "he started caressing her hair to make her relax"

Nandini: I am so sorry Manik.

Manik: Why are you saying sorry?

Nandini: I know you want to experience this but it's not happening. I don't know what is the problem that we are not able to conceive. I...I just feel bad that you are deprived of experiencing this beautiful feelings.

Manik: Shona nobody is deprived of anything and nothing is wrong with us. We have gone through check ups right and nothing is wrong with any of us, it's just maybe it's not the right time for us, when God will decide he will bless us. Maybe he wants us too spend more time with each other haina?

Nandini nodded her head and looked at him.

Manik: Dekho how were you crying your nose has become red just like a child. See, you yourself are a child what is the need for other baby.

Nandini: I am not a child.

Manik: Oh is it? "saying this he looked at her from top to bottom"

Seeing him do this Nandini whined and slapped his chest lightly for teasing her.

Manik laughed at this and hit his head with her.

Nandini: Mani I know you badly want our child.

Manik: "sighed" Yes Shona there's no doubt in that but as I said when God wishes it will happen, till then let us enjoy this period with each other.

Nandini: "hugging him" I know we decided not to cry over it but I could not control.

Manik: I know Shona and it's okay to share it with me what you feel rather that keeping in your heart but as we decided no stressing over this issue it's a natural process let's the nature take its course.

Nandini: Hmm I am so happy for Veer and Aashna. The little one is so cute.

Manik: Yeah hmm what should we gift him.

Nandini: I know what to give and I have already ordered it.

Manik: So fast Mrs. Malhotra,What is it?

Nandini: I will show you when we reach home Mr. Malhotra.

Manik: That is all ok, but tell me one thing you have not had your lunch right?

Nandini widened her eyes and bit her tongue.

Nandini: How do you know?

Manik: Madam your lunch box is still there on your desk. How can you be so careless Shona? You have still not completely recovered from your fever.

Nandini: I am sorry na I was so busy that I completely forgot about it.

Manik: Now you sit here and I will bring you to eat something from canteen.

Nandini: Mani I will also come we will take something for everyone.

Manik nodded and moved forward but Nandini held his hand and kissed his cheek.

Nandini: I love you.

Manik smiled wide at her sudden confession he put his hand on her shoulder and kissed her temple.

Manik: I love you too Shona.

Nandini giggled and both walked out of the cabin with Manik.
Both are deprived of a child even after 4 years of their marriage but they are content and happy in each other's presence in their life. Yes, sometimes it's difficult to handle their emotions and feelings when they see other couple with their baby but it does not mean that they are not happy for the couple, they will be the first ones to fulfill each children's wish in their family and friends because they are everyone's favourite.
Nandini and Manik have left everything on time and nature and when nature decides to gift them they will happily accept it till then they will enjoy each other's company and childeshness.

-----------------------------------------------------------