"I think my brother had briefed you about Shaira's condition" Alkov asked unbuttoning his first button of the coat and sitting on the chair.

"Yes" Dr. answered

"Well then, you can start your session. I would be sitting right here." Alkov said getting a stink eye from Shaira. She was already mad at him. "Maybe this should be decided by Shaira?  If she wants to discuss it in front of you or private." Sordo asked looking at Shaira who was still glaring at Alkov.

 Before Alkov could even answer-" Private, Private Private!" Shaira said tapping the table out of excitement. Dr. Sordo must be an angel. Shaira's eyes shined with gratitude. Both of them look startled at the sudden voice. "I mean- I want to discuss privately," Shaira answered again but this time more composed like she always does.

"Ok then, Mr. Alkov, You could sit in the waiting area. Her session is about an hour." Alkov sighed and stood up from the chair and looked at Shaira who had a winning smile on her face.

"I will meet you here after an hour." Alkov glared at her which made her smile vanish.

....

"I thought you want him to go." Dr. Sordo said looking at Shaira who was constantly looking at the door every 30 secs. The session started 10 mins ago with the basic information, but Shaira was anxious. no doubt, Shaira really wanted him to go but now that he is gone, it felt like his sense of security was gone too.

Shaira sighed, looking at Sordo. She said, "I just don't want to talk about some things in front of him." Sordo nodded in understanding. After a moment of silence, Shaira asked," So, what should I do to get a clear slip from you that I don't need this therapy."  Her turquoise eyes shone with determination and her voice came out strong. Sordo smiled at the young girl's determination.

"Well then, you have to make me believe you are fine and then I will give to you." Sordo said. "Oh, that's so easy! I knew I am fine" Shaira thought.

" What should I do to make you understand?" Shaira said excited about getting out of this damn place.

"Task is simple, you have 30 mins. I need you to be completely honest with yourself and write me five things you love. Make sure you write the truth because I will be cross-questioning you." Sordo said. 

Shaira was confused. Why would he give something so simple? Shaira got up and took a pen and paper with her and sat on the couch. 

The first thing she wanted to write was business -of course. Her taunting mind asked no questions around it. At first, she thought it was just her prep mechanism to make her answers before the doctor asks him, but no-It was not. The wandering thoughts were demeaning her." Do you really like it or just because you wanted validation from Dexton or you thought you could get attention from him."

She abruptly stopped writing 'business' on the paper, dismissing her thoughts. How about Music? She loved the violin, right?" "Well, Aunt Vanessa was a violin player, right? You could not get love from your dear mother, that's why you are leeching love which was for Daniel and Diaz." Her thoughts mocked her.

Shaira's heart thumped whenever she said something was dear to her. That beast of her mind would make her believe it was not true. She felt all of the noises of the surrounding. The noise of Mr. Sordo flipping the pages deeming. Her breathing was ragged. Before she could-

"Time's up! Show me" Shaira focus was broken by Mr. Sordo. Shaira eyes got teary when she saw even after 30 mins of thinking she was not able to conjecture a single thing she loved. She dejectedly stood up and present blank paper in front of Mr. Sordo.

"Guess, I was overconfident. I think it was enough for today. Let's meet at next session." Shaira said. Mr. Sordo was looking at her dejected face.  Before Shaira could open the door.

"Wait. Next time, write me all of the things you thought today sitting right here."

Shaira nodded. Her eyes widen when she saw Alkov on one of the chairs. She thought he would have gone by now.

"You came early." Alkov said.

"Yes" Shaira answered monotonously.  

"Did something happen?" Alkov asked now a little bit worried of Shaira's dazed state.

"Nothing" Shaira answered. Alkov nodded still not believing it because he did not want to push her. They drive back to Vanedestine Estate.

.......

 Hey guys this is the chapter. I hope you like it. I really apologize for a late update. I have caught a bad flu past few days as some of you might have known by my other book. I did not want to give all of you a rushed chapter, so I got a little late. But now, do enjoy yourself reading it.

Bye