"I will. Though I think I'll get mine done in private."
- — - — - — - — - — - — -
"WILLOW. DAVINA KILLED MY NIPS."
"HE ASKED FOR IT, YOU'RE WELCOME IN THE LONG RUN BITCH."

"Little fucker." I mumble under my breath, thinking I'm alone. I hear Willow's voice from the table behind me, "God I love you."

"I love you more sexy." I say winking at her after washing my hands, I made dinner and got Alfredo sauce on me. "Okay now, what the hell." The boys walk in, but Xander starts running that big ass mouth of his. "First you make me bleed out on the dining room floor, THEN YOU STEAL MY GIRLFRIEND?" He's obviously playing around, but Kayson doesn't know what fun is. So he smacks Xander in the chest, on his freshly pierced nipples.

He then walks behind me and starts playing with my hair. He drops his head to my shoulder and looks up at Xander, flipping him off, even if though he's hunched over in pain and not paying attention to him.

"Me next." Willow states excitedly, while also laughing at her boyfriend that seems to be damn near dead now. Willows pain tolerance is high compared to Xander's so it'd be quick and easy, but Kayson has other plans for me I guess.

"No. She's mine until further notice." Kayson says possessively, snatching me up into his arms. They stare at each other with narrowed eyes until Willow speaks up with sarcasm clear in her voice. "Oh so you think now that you've fucked my bestfriend she's all yours huh? Well she better be mine by noon tomorrow or you're a deadman." She brings a big smile on her face, obviously innocent and would do no harm at all whatsoever..

Kayson must be a fucking snitch, because I never told anyone about that, although Willow was in charge of unpacking my bag. So she probably realized how there were no more condoms.

Kayson brings a smile to his face and starts to walk away, after throwing me over his shoulder. Like he always does. For some reason. I think it's because he just likes to touch my ass, I can't really think of another reason for it.

Once we're in his room, in his cold ass fucking room. He puts me on the bed and walks into his bathroom shutting the door behind him. Not saying a word to me. More quiet than I've seen him in a while. Well around me.

"Is something wrong Kayson?" I ask through the bathroom door, walking in that direction. I hear the water running in there, but I decide to ignore it and sit on the bed. Waiting patiently for him to get out and tell me what the hell got his panties in a wad.

He eventually walks out after a few minutes, his hair soaking wet, water droplets falling down his chest and abs. He's genuinely the nicest person to look at, I'm jealous of every bitch that gets to look at him when I'm not around. Even though his adorable ass has my bracelet on, I know there are bitches dumb enough to try with him. And that upsets me. And he notices.

"What's the issue?" He asks in a low tone, being naturally quiet. I look up at his eyes, seeing a scary look in his eyes. "I could ask you the same thing." I look down, tracing my fingers across the healing cuts on my legs. From those two little fuck faces. Three actually.

"You first." He sits down on the bed next to me, grabbing onto my shaking hand. I keep my eyes down on my cut up thighs, realizing I'd be dead without him. Literally. "Am i good enough for you Kayson?" I look up at him, looking into his worried eyes. "Are you gonna leave me now that you got me in the way no one else has?"

I step off the bed and go to the nightstand where he's been holding my bracelet. I pull it out of the nightstand and pull it onto my wrist, still fitting a little big. Especially now that I've lost all the weight I once proudly had. I thread my fingers through each other, holding my own hand and squeezing. My eyes close and one single tear falls down my cheek, and no more than that.