Holding on for the Ride

~Tia~

We arrived at club star in no time. We immediately went to the dance floor and started dancing. I was having a great time with Alex and was so lost in my thought I almost didn't hear him say he would be right back. I nodded absent minded and continued dancing by myself.

After awhile I felt something grinding my butt, or should I say someone. I turned around and saw someone stranger with a glazed look in his eyes. Drunk. I felt disgusting to be in his hold and I tried to shimmy out.

"What's the matter babe? Am I not good enough for you?"

I gulped "I'm here with someone."

"Bullshit, you just don't want to dance with me." He grabbed onto my wrist an yanked very hard. I winced and immediately knew I was going to bruise.

"Stop!"

He started yanking me away from the dance floor and into one of the private rooms. He shoved me against a wall and started kissing me. He tasted of smoke and beer. His lips were overly chapped and slimy.

"Stop! Please!" I don't know when I started crying, but I did. It only seemed to turn him in further.

He pulled my dress up to my hips and grabbed super hard onto my ass. That would bruise too.

I started thrashing around trying to get out of his grip. Nothing seemed to work. I was going to be rapped. I started to black out, but then he slapped me. Yippy! Another bruise. I started crying even harder

"Stay awake bitch, I'm gonna make you regret rejecting me."

Just then the door burst off its hinges and came in a very pissed off Alex. "Drop my girl!"

He looked at me with realization. Your just realizing now that I wasn't lying! Are you stupid?

I started crying even harder as I felt the mysterious drunk man pulled off of me. Alex punched him in the jaw producing a sickening snapping sound. He started repetitively punching the guy in the stomach. The drunk man turned to the side and threw up. When he was done, Alex picked him back up again and punched his noise, creating another snapped sound.

I gulped. I had no reason to be scared of him, but something didn't seem right in my stomach. It was probably all of the blood. Even then, how did he know where to find me? I don't care right now. As long as that drunk man isn't touching me, I'm okay.

He must have sensed my uneasiness, because he turned around and his eyes held an unknown emotion. I nodded and started walking towards the door. When I got out of the room I decided to leave the club. I felt very claustrophobic. At least those were my plans.

Alex grabbed the same wrist the drunk guy did and I winced. He looked down at my wrist and saw all the bruising and clenched his jaw. He looked at my cheek and saw yet another bruise. My legs were lined with bruises from where the drunk man had groped them.

"I'm going home Alex. Look-"

"Stop." Something in his tone made me freeze. His eyes showed anger and... Guilt?

"You have nothing to feel guilty for Alex."

"I have everything to feel guilty for! You should never have been left alone for so long! Look what happened! You have bruises everywhere! Please give me a chance to make it up to you before you go home."

"Okay." I whispered

He looked shocked, like he didn't expect me to agree. Why wouldn't I agree to hang out with the man I love. Hold up! Love? Do I love him? Yeah, I guess I do. I'm still not ready to admit it out loud yet.

"Where to?"

"I have a special place to show you." And with that, he swept me off to his car and led me to oblivion. Literally. I have no idea where we are going. I guess I'm just going to have to hold on for the ride.