True Beauty

•••••••Alex's POV•••••••
"Dammit"

I just got off the phone with my mom. She had taken my sister to the hospital and they told her that she had cancer. I am not one to cry, but my sister means a lot to me.

I sat down on the couch and hid my face. I was wiping my face furiously. 'No one can see me like this!'
I was about to get up when I heard

"Alex?"

Damn. I know that sexy voice.

"Tia?"

"Why are you crying?"

Should I tell her? If I want this girl to be mine I have to trust her.

"My sister was diagnosed with cancer."

She freezes. I can see that she is truly upset even though she doesn't know my sister.

"I'm so sorry. I know that's the last thing you want to hear, but I'm sorry."
She whispers

It's true. I don't want pity. But it's different coming from her. I liked her pity.

"It's okay. Thank you."

We fall into a silence. I take this time to study her. She had on red lipstick and it made her plump lips look inviting. Unlike yesterday at school, she is wearing makeup. She doesn't need makeup to be pretty, but now she is gorgeous. Her hair looks soft. I want to reach out and push away the strands hairs from her face so badly. Her blue eyes are hypnotizing and I find myself getting lost.

Her dress is skin tight and shows off her curves. 'Damn! How can someone be so hot?' She looks at me now and notices that I have been staring. I grin and can't seem to stop the slight blush that reaches my cheeks. 'Dammit!'

"You are very beautiful."

Now it's her turn to blush.

"You wanna get out of here?"

I see her eyes scan the crowd looking for someone. When she doesn't find them she looks back at me.

"Yes."

A/N where will the go? I don't know! Have a fabulous day Luvies <3