MY Sweet Cheeks

•••••••••Alex's POV••••••••

I watched her as she rushed into the hell we call school. I can honestly say I have never seen anyone so beautiful. Wait. Why am I thinking about her. I just want to sleep with her like every other chick in this school. Something tells me that this time will be different. I'm turning into such a chick.

"Eh! Bro! You gonna go in or just stare?" I forgot that my boys were behind me, Paco and Jeremy. Paco is the sensitive one and Jeremy is the tough one. I'm the bad ass one that the ladies can't resist. You can say I'm pretty confident in myself.

I walk into the school and immediately here the sighs from all the girls. I smirk knowing that I have complete power over all these chicks. Maybe I will call up Tiffany soon. I have been feeling kind of lonely lately ;).

Something, or should I say, someone, caught my eye. There stood the beauty that I embarrassed this morning. She had on a black crop top that showed the right amount of skin to not be slutty. She wore skinny jeans that showed off her sexy curves. Her sunshine blonde hair cascaded down her back in effortless beauty. I noticed that she doesn't wear makeup and she doesn't need to. This girl is god damn beautiful.

She turns around and sees me staring. She gives me a wide eyed look. Before she can turn away, I give her my signature wink and smirk. Her cheeks heat up letting me know that she is blushing. I smirk even wider knowing I have an effect on her.

My first period is biology. Normally I wouldn't go but I'm curious to see if my sweet cheeks will be in my class. Hold up. Did I just call her MY sweet cheeks. I guess I did. And I like it. She will be mine.

I enter biology and stand in the corner so that if she comes in she won't see me. Just as I had hoped, my sweet cheeks enters the room. She hasn't seen me yet so I'm all good.

She takes a seat in the back corner of the classroom. Perfect. I walk over and slide into the seat next to her. Her eyes grow wide when she sees me.

"Nice to see you again sweet cheeks. But this time, you might want to tell me your name."

A/N I have updated this story a lot in the past 24 hours. If you have any suggestions they let me know Luvies. That was a picture of Tia at the beginning. Have a fabulous day Luvies